New Feelings

Sorry for the late and boring update.But once my health gets better completely,I promise to give you all,the updates you desire.

FEW DAYS LATER

Haseena was in her bed cuddling with Mr.Bunny.She had a frown on her face.Her mobile was constantly ringing but she refused to pick it up.

"Agar uthana nahi hain toh kamse kam silent par daal isko."Kashish said irritated.

"Kuch chahiye tumhe?"Haseena asked.

"Haan...tera bheja,dekhna hain kya chemical locha hua hain usmein."Kashish taunted.

"Jaa yaar yaha se Kashish,humara mood bohot kharab hain."Haseena said,hiding her face in Mr.Bunny's ears.

"Hasi,3 din hogaye hain uss baat ko,Abbtak tu uske baare mein soch rahi hain...aur tu toh modern khayalo wali hain,itni si baat par kya aisa karrahi hain."

"Itni si baat...itni si baat nahi hain yaar,tune suna na mumma aur papa ne kitna sunaya humein woh tasveer dekhne k baad."She said frowning.

"Haan toh thik hain parents hain woh aur apni beti ka kiss karte huye photo dekhkar koi bhi parent bhadkega...Kasam se itna desperate kyun ho Bhai tum dono,kabhi corridor mein,kabhi parking area mein aur issbar hadd kardi...gaadi mein kiss!"Kashish exclaimed.

"Taane mat do tum....aur waise bhi galati humari nahi hain,yeh Anubhav hain hi desperate aur media Wale inko bhi samajhna chahiye na ki kisike private moment ko aise capture nahi karte...mana Anubhav VIP hain par personal life toh sabki hoti na."Haseena said sitting up straight.

"Abb jo hogaya so hogaya....duniya ki nazron mein tum dono lovers ho toh ek kiss karti hui tasveer saamne aagayi toh usmein itna zyada overthink karne ki zaroorat nahi,aur Mr.Singh ka phone utha tu...naajane 3 din se kitne calls kar chuke hain tujhe."Kashish said.

"Humne over react Kiya na?"Haseena asked.

"Ummm...shayad thoda sa.Abb dekh,jo bhi chal raha hain tum dono k bich usmein tum dono ki hi marzi hain na,phir kis baat pe naraz horahi hain tu unse."Kashish said and Haseena nodded agreeing to her.

Meanwhile the doorbell of their flat rang and it kept ringing continuously accompanied by loud thumping on the door.

"Tu baith,main dekhti hoon."Kashish said and went to open the door.

As Kashish opened the door Anubhav followed by Rudra and Rakshit barged inside the apartment.

"Hato."Anubhav slightly pushed Kashish aside and searched for Haseena,calling her name loudly.

"Tum thik ho?"Rudra asked holding Kashish's shoulders.

"Haan."Kashish replied, removing herself from his grip and they followed Anubhav to Haseena's room.

Anubhav entered Haseena's room and stopped in his tracks seeing her sitting on the bed hugging a white bunny with pink ears wearing a light yellow tshirt with blue polka printed pajama.

"PRIVACY."He said sternly and Rudra and Rakshit immediately left the room and Rudra dragged Kashish with him too.

"Phone kyun nahi utha rahi ho tum humara?"Anubhav asked angrily.Haseena kept silent,she didn't look at him.

"Haseena,look at me."Anubhav said a bit loudly.

"Woh hum bas thode pareshan the."She fumbled.

"What do you mean by pareshan thi Haseena?It's been three days,tum na humare calls utha rahi ho,na texts ka reply karrahi ho.Why are you behaving like that whatever happened was a big issue?"Anubhav asked.

"Apke liye it wasn't a big issue Anubhav but humare liye tha.Pata hain aapko apne parents k saamne humein kitna embarassed hona pada aur kitna sunaya unhone humein.Media ne har jagah uss image ko viral kar diya.Hum jitna koushish karrahe the ki yeh baat zyada na faile par abb sab gadbad hogaya."She said huffing.

"Tum chhupana kyun chahti ho sabse?"Anubhav asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because we are not real Anubhav.I know this was the deal ki tumhari public image thik hojayegi and hum apni family ko rok payenge har roz naye naye rishte dhundne se parantu phir bhi hum koushish karrahe the taki unnecessary yeh baat na faile."Haseena said in flow, failing to notice Anubhav's clenched jaws and fist.

"So we are not real,huh?!"Anubhav said in an ice cold voice taking slow predatory steps towards Haseena.The next moment Haseena was caged between Anubhav and the bed post.

"Kya...kya karrahe hain aap?"Haseena asked fumbling.

"Toh tum sochti ho ki hum dono k beech Jo bhi hain woh fake  hain?"Anubhav asked coldly looking in her eyes.

"Real bhi toh nahi hain na Anubhav?"Haseena said gazing back in his eyes.

Anubhav's eyes darted between her eyes and lips.He placed his lips gently on her's and kissed her softly.
He kissed her for a few seconds but before she could reciprocate he pulled back.

"I hope you got your answer Haseena."He whispered causing her cheeks to redden up.

"Yeh kya tha?"Haseena asked wanting a proper answer from him.

"Tum bohot samajhdar ho Haseena...I'm sure you will figure it out."He said with a mysterious smirk.

"Waise aap humein 3 din se call kyun karrahe the?"She asked.

"I don't need a reason to call you love."He said and this time Haseena threw herself in his arms hiding her face in the crook of his neck

HASEENA

I don't know what's happening to me but day by day it's becoming difficult to resist you Anubhav.I was the one who had said that there should be no feelings involved but seems like I'm the one who's breaking it.I don't know when and how but I've developed feelings for him and that's completely wrong.He will never love a girl like me.He's a freaking billionaire and I'm just a corporate worker,we are no match.And this is one of the reason I wanna go away from him cause I don't wanna end up getting heartbroken.Whatever happened 3 days back was a good excuse to end things with him but ughhh!!!here I'm in his arms again,Oh God!Please guide me.

To be continued....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴