The Ultimate Fight

Continued.....

INDIA

"Boss Anubhav Singh ka jet uske pure parivar k saath India land hua hain."A man said.

"Issi mauke k talash mein toh tha main...6 saal intezar Kiya hain maine,kitna muskil tha uske office mein apne aadmi ko ghusana...sab kiya maine taaki Anubhav yaha aaye."

"Abb agey kya karna hain Sir?"

"Jis dard se main guzra hoon wahi dard Anubhav ko bhi Dena hain...unke Solivagant pounchne se pahele hamla karna hoga."

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

A

fleet of luxury cars were running down the road.Anubhav and Haseena were in one car along with their three kids while Rudra and Rakshit were in other two cars along with their respective wives and children while rest of the three cars had security personnels.

Anubhav and Haseena were sitting in the middle seat with sleeping in her car seat between them while the boy were playing in the back seat.

All of sudden an explosion happened causing all the cars to stop.There were two more explosions causing smoke everywhere.The body guards  immediately got out off the cars and covered the three cars but they couldn't see a single damn thing as the smoke caused burning in their eyes.

"Haseena baccho k saath car mein baitho...hum aate hain abhi."Anubhav said and got out of the car.

"Mumma my eyes are burning."Advik cried.

"Mine too mumma."Ariv complained.

"Aankhein band rakho apni tum dono."Haseena said struggling to keep her eyes open too.

Several minutes passed by Anubhav still didn't come back.After sometime Haseena heard the car door open.

"Kya hua hain Anubhav?"She asked but no reply came.

"Anubhav!"She called again but no reply.He motherly instincts immediately made concious and she tried to touch Aadhya but the car seat was empty.

"Aadhya!"She grew worried and frantically touched here and there trying to find her baby.

"ANUBHAV!!!!"She cried out loud.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
SOLIVAGANT

Haseena was almost on the verge of losing conciousness due to crying,her two months old was missing and she was blaming herself constantly for not being a good mother.Kashish and Kanan were trying too hard to stop their tears.Rudra and Rakshit were pacing around and making calls frantically.Anubhav's eyes were red,he wasn't reacting in any way.Haseena went near Anubhav and hugged him tightly.

"I want my baby back Anubhav!!I want her back."She cried.

"We will get her back cupcake,I promise."He said caressing her head.

"Yahi wajah hain hum India nahi aana chahte the....humari bacchi woh sirf 2 mahine ki hain usse 2 ghanta bhi humare Bina nahi raha jata."She sobbed.

"Sir Aadhya ka pata chal gaya hain."Rakshit said.

"Let's go."Anubhav said.

"Hum bhi chalenge."Haseena said.

"Nahi wifey tum yaha ruko baccho k saath....I promise hum princess ko sahi salamat lekar aayenge."Anubhav said.