Kill them all

Continued....

"Hasiii...."Kashish and Kanan exclaimed together seeing their bestfriend's condition.

Haseena was lying unconscious on the bathroom floor and blood was oozing out of her forehead.Kashish noticed some blood on the washbasin counter top as well.

Without wasting any time Anubhav picked her in his arms and started walking towards his private elevator.Kanan and Kashish followed him but hesitated to step inside the elevator.

"Come in."He said and they entered inside and Kanan pressed the 30th floor button.

Anubhav went inside his cabin followed by Kashish and Kanan.

"Kya hua hain Madam Malik ko sir?"Rudra asked.

"Jaldi se humare room ka darwaza kholo."Anubhav ordered without replying to his question.

"Dusri taraf mud jaiyye please."Rudra said and Kashish and Kanan turned around.They heard him pressing some buttons and the next moment they heard a door opening.

Anubhav walked inside the room followed by others.

ANUBHAV'S CABIN

THE BEDROOM

He made Haseena lie down on the bed and asked for the first-aid box.

"First aid box"He said and Rakshit immediately handed it to him.

"Main doctor ko call Karu sir?"Rudra asked..

"Hmm.."Anubhav hummed while cleaning her wound.

"Hua kya hain?"Rakshit whispered to Kanan and she told him everything.

"Baapre!Chinta mat karo,madam Malik ko jaldi hosh aajayega."Rakshit said taking her in a side hug.

When Anubhav was done dressing Haseena's wound the doctor arrived.He was a middle aged man in his early 50's and is Anubhav's family doctor.