Guilt

Agar yeh note ignore Kiya toh updates bhul jaiyega

Dear Readers I'm pretty upset with the response I got in this story.I requested you guys several times but seems like you don't care at all.I just recovered from Dengue,itni weakness mein bhi I'm trying to give two updates per day but seems like all my hardwork is going in vain.Aaplog padhke Jaa rahe ho par vote aur comment nahi karrahe.I've said many times ki kuch pasand Naa aaraha ho toh comment section mein ya DM karke bataiyye mujhe but comment karte time aaplog amazing likhkar chale jaoge.I'm not saying ki I write perfect but agar koi kami hain toh please bataiyye mujhe par aise padhke bina feedback diye,vote kiye mat jaiyye.I know aaplogo ko irritation horaha hoga but I had to say this.Aaj se I'm setting targets agar woh pura hua toh hi agla update milega warna nahi.(Kisiko bura laga toh uske liye I'm really sorry.)

Target

Vote- 140+
Comment - 70+

Continued.....

"How could I do this?!I broke my mother's trust,humne tai kiya tha I will never get physically close to Anubhav par humne wahi Kiya.But I love him par usse kya he doesn't love me back warna woh humare I love you ka jawab dete.You are such a fool Haseena,apne bhavnao par kaabu nahi kar payi tum.Shame on you."

It was evening when the boys returned.Anubhav entered the room to find Haseena sitting at the pool side gazing at the ocean.He went near her to find her face pale and eyes puffed.

"Haseena."He called her out but she didn't reply.

"Haseena"He called her again but no response.

"HASEENA!"His loud voice caught her attention.As she looked at him he said"Kabse bula rahe hain tumhe,where are you lost?"

"Oh..sorry,hum bas kuch soch rahe the."She said nervously and again turned her gaze to the ocean.

"Hum change kar lete hain uske baad I've arranged a candle light dinner for us."He said.

"Umm...humein bhook nahi hain,sorry"She said.

"Fine.Atleast let's go for a walk by the beach."Anubhav suggested.

"Okay."She said.Anubhav nodded and went to change his clothes.He wore a t shirt and sweatpants and they went off to the beach.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Anubhav and Haseena were walking side by side,there was an awkward silence between them which was irking Anubhav a lot.He tried to initiate a conversation several times cause he love to listen to her talking but her short one word answers irritated him to his core.

"Haseena tum resort wapas Jana chahti ho?"He asked seeing her blankly gazing at the ocean.

"Okay."She replied and turned to go back when he held her wrist and pulled her into his chest.

"Ho kya gaya hain tumhe,jabse aaye hain dekh rahe hain weird behave karrahi ho?What's the problem Haseena..for God sake tell me!"

Haseena's eyes teared up but she blinked several times to control her tears.

"Anubhav please chhodiye humein."She said calmly.

"No I won't,jabtak tum nahi batati kya hua hain I won't."He said stubbornly.

Haseena sighed deeply and looked into his eyes and said
"Kal raat ko whatever happened between us woh nahi hona chahiye tha."

Anubhav loosened his grip on her and she took a step back.

"What do you mean?"He asked coldly.

"Wahi jo hum kahe rahe hain...we are not real couple Anubhav,For me sex is a sin when there is no love involved.I commited a sin last night."She said.Her heart pained as those words rolled out of her tongue.

"Don't say a word more Haseena....kal humare bich jo hua it was real,it was pure."Anubhav said trying his best to control his temper.

"I won't, kyunki iss galti mein hum dono shamil the.It was all due to a moment of weakness.Hum dono sab kuch bhoolkar agey badhna chahiye.And I think we should end this deal too.Aapki public image sahi ho gayi hain and about me I'll marry the guy my parents will fix for me."She said.

Anubhav held her by her shoulders tightly and said with gritted teeth"How dare you think about someone else Haseena Malik.Yaad rakhna agar tumne kisi aur k baare mein socha bhi toh I'll fucking kill that man.Cause YOU ARE ONLY MINE."
His eyes burning with anger as he said those words.

"Kya aap sach mein humein chahte hain?"Haseena asked with hope in her eyes.

"More than anything else in the world."He said sincerely.Anubhav pulled her into his chest and hugged her tightly and Haseena couldn't control her sobs anymore.She told him about her conversation with her father and his fist clenched in anger.He softly kissed her forehead to calm her down.After sometime her sobs subsided.

"Feeling better?"Anubhav asked breaking their embrace.

"Hmmm"She hummed.

"Toh abhi humlog candle night dinner kar sakte hain na?"He asked raising his brows.

"Haan."She replied with a shy smile and they went back to the resort.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
RUDRASHISH'S ROOM

Rudra and Kashish were sitting on the bed leaning against the bedpost watching a horror movie on Netflix.They were sitting a little too close for air to pass between them.Their bond has improved a lot in the past few days since Rudra saved her.Kashish has developed some feelings for the man sitting beside him.Yesterday she caught herself staring at him when he was doing his morning Yoga.And these days she can't help herself from adoring his charming smile.And his deep husky voice tingles her stomach these days.

"Yeh kaisi movie hain aadha ghanta hogaya abhi tak ek proper bhoot nahi dikhaya."Kashish complained.

"Arey sabar Karo...aayega abhi thodi der mein dekhna."Rudra said focusing on the tv screen.

"Huh,aane se raha tumhara bhoot....mera toh dimaag pakk Raha hain yeh ladki aur ladka logo ka drama dekhte dekhte."She said annoyedly but nevertheless concentrated back on the tv screen.Few minutes later a jumpscare caused her to clutch Rudra's hand tightly.Rudra smiled at that but said nothing.

But things got a little awkward as a steamy make out scene came on the screen.

"Dekho toh...bhoot kabhi bhi Inka raam naam Satya kar sakta hain phir bhi inhe romance karna hain."She said with a nervous chuckle and looked at Rudra whose eyes were already fixed on her.His droopy eyes and messy hairs were doing no good to Kashish.His eyes travelled to her lips and Kashish gulped.The tension in the air was so thick that it could be cut by a knife.Rudra leaned towards her face and Kashish's eyes automatically closed in anticipation and soon she felt his rough lips on her soft ones.Though this wasn't her first kiss still she felt butterflies erupting in her stomach.Rudra pulled her on his lap and settled her there and kissed her more passionately.They were lost in their own world and the movie kept playing in the background.

To be continued.....

PRECAP: Heartbreak

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴