The Attack

Continued....

Anubhav had booked an entire pool side restaurant for their date night.The place was beautifully decorated with candles and flowers.The tranquility of the atmosphere was so soothing for Haseena.

The tranquility of the atmosphere was so soothing for Haseena

"Kitni shaant hain yeh jagah Anubhav..bohot accha lag raha hain humein...aas paas yeh ped paudhe!"Haseena said admiring the surrounding.

"I know what my wifey needs...decide Karliya tumne kya khana hain?"Anubhav asked.

"Haan...aap waiter ko bulaiyye."

Anubhav rang the bell and immediately a waiter arrived.Anubhav's eyebrows scrunched slightly.

"Tum woh nahi ho jo humein bahar mile.Humne bas ek waiter ko allow Kiya tha woh kaha hain?"Anubhav asked.

"Sir uski tabiyet achanak kharab hogayi issliye manager sir ne humein bheja."

"Are chhodiye na Anubhav.....bhaiyya aap ek medium pepperoni pizza,garlic  bread aur ek Mushroom Alfredo pasta laiyye."Haseena said.

"Aur beverages mein kuch mam?"

"Umm....do coke kardijiye."

After taking their orders the waiter went but Anubhav still looked worried.

"Kya hua pareshan kyun lag rahe hain aap?"Haseena asked.

"Woh waiter itni jaldi bimar kaise hogaya...woh trusted hain aise kaise manager ne dusre waiter ko bheja?"He said doubtfully.

"Anubhav kitna zyada sochte Hain aap....relax kijiye.Hogayi hogi tabiyet kharab."Haseena said and they started talking on random stuffs.Half an hour passed by but still there was no sign of food.

"Anubhav khana Abbtak nahi aaya kitni bhook lagi hain humein aur babies ko."Haseena said with a pout.

"Tum baitho hum dekhkar aate hain."Anubhav said and went from there.

Another 15 minutes passed by.Haseena started getting worried for Anubhav.She got up from her chair and slowly walked towards the kitchen.As she reached there she heard noises coming from inside,as she opened the door her eyes widened seeing her husband fighting 10 men at a time including that waiter.

"Anubhav!!"Haseena shouted.He got distracted for a while and a punch fell on his face.Haseena gasped as she noticed of the men about to throw a knife at Anubhav.

"ANUBHAV!!!!"She ran towards him as fast as possible.It was difficult for her to even walk properly with her pregnant belly since it was bigger compared to singleton pregnancies but at that moment all she could think of was protecting her husband.