Good News

Continued.....

CARE AND CURE HOSPITAL

Haseena was lying on the bed surrounded by her besties,their husbands and her own husband.

"Sach kahe rahi hoon Rudra bohot se besharam log dekhe hain maine par Hasi jaisa nahi dekha."Kashish said glaring at Haseena who was smiling aimlessly.
"Bimar hain,chakkar khakar gir gayi ,abhi bhi has rahi hain."

"Sach mein Hasi kya hain yeh,tujhe main bolrahi thi thik se khaya piya kar abb accha lagraha hain kya yaha hospital mein."Kanan said.

Meanwhile the doctor arrived with Haseena's reports.

"Hello,Mrs.Singh,how are you feeling now?"She asked.

"Fine doctor."Haseena replied smiling.

"Ajeeb ladki hain abhi bhi has rahi hain tu"Kashish said.

"Lagta hain aapne inhe abhitak bataya nahi Mrs.Singh."

"Is there something serious doctor?"Anubhav asked.

"Hmm...baat toh serious hain Mr.Singh,Inka BP kaafi low hain jis wajah se inhe chakkar aagaya,aisi halat mein inke khane pine dhyan thik se rakhna bohot zaroori hain."Doctor said with a serious face.

"Aisi halat matlab doctor?"Rudra asked.

"Matlab yeh ki Mrs.Singh is 6 weeks pregnant"The doctor said smiling.There was a deafening silence in the room after doctor said those words.Haseena looked at Anubhav smiling,his face was blank.

"Is it true doctor?"Anubhav asked.

"Yes,Mr.Singh.She is pregnant not with one but two babies."The doctor said giving them another shock.

"Matlab twins."Kashi and Kanan squealed in happiness and kissed on either cheeks of Haseena causing Anubhav to frown.Rudra and Rakshit congratulated Haseena,All this while her eyes were fixed on Anubhav trying to read his face.

"Kashi abhi Humlogo ko bahar chalna chahiye"Rudra said giving her a meaningful look and Kashish understood that Anuseena needs some privacy now so all of them left the cabin.

"Aap khush nahi hain?"Haseena asked Anubhav.

He sat on the bed beside her and kept his palm on her belly.Haseena smiled and kept her hand on his.

"I can't believe,I'm going to be a father Haseena."He said looking at her.For the first time Haseena saw him smiling heartily.His eyes were twinkling expressing the waves of happiness inside him.

"My babies."Anubhav softly caressed her belly.He hugged Haseena tightly and kissed her forehead.

"ThankYou for everything wifey."He said looking into her eyes.Haseena smiled and gently pecked his lips.He lied down beside her and took her in his arms and they laid there in complete silence still processing the good news they just received.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
SOLIVAGANT

"Slowly Haseena,slowly"Anubhav said as they walked inside the house.He was holding her shoulders and was walking even slower than a toddler."Haseena itna tez kyun chal Rahi ho,dheere chalo."Anubhav said