Sweet Revenge

Vote:140+
Comment:80+

Continued.....

NIGHT

Anuseena were staying in Haseena's room, despite much protest from Haseena's father.Haseena kept Mr.Bunny in the middle of the bed and lied down on her side.Anubhav frowned and swaped his place with Mr.Bunny and back hugged Haseena.

"Anubhav chhodiye humein,Mr.Bunny ko kidhar phenka aapne."Haseena said angrily.

"Kahi fenka nahi hain tumhare Mr.Bunny ko,uss side hain woh.Aur tumhe uss bade kaano Wale khargosh se itna pyar kyun hain?"He asked.

"Kyunki insaano ki tarah woh jhoote sapne nahi dikhata naahi dil todta hain."She said with a heavy voice."Aap apni side par jakar soiyye warna I swear hum niche zameen par so jayenge."She said.

"Niche toh tab jaogi na to be wifey jab hum tumhe chhodenge."He said tightening his grip around her.But the next thing Haseena did was beyond his expectation,she elbowed hard on his stomach and the sudden blow caused him to leave her.

"Dur rahiye humse"She said in warning tone and grabbed Mr.Bunny.Anubhav was too stunned to say anything so he quietly moved back to his side and slept.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
MORNING

Everyone had gathered for breakfast.Mummy was in the kitchen with their Househelp Sheetal preparing breakfast for all.

"Mummy kuch help chahiye?"Haseena asked entering the kitchen.

"Ummm...haan yeh chai ka tray lekar aa tu bahar."Mummy said.

"Thik hain mummy."She said.

As Sadhna Malik and Sheetal left the kitchen an idea striked Haseena.

"Mr.Anubhav Singh,Haseena se panga haan...abb dekhiye hum kya karte hain."She murmured and smiled evilly.She took the container of Salt and added 4 tea spoon of it in one of the cups and mixed it well.
Going outside she served that particular cup to Anubhav.

Everyone took a sip of their tea,Haseena was eagerly waiting for Anubhav's reaction but he finished his cup with straight face.

"Inhone chai pii kaise Li,kahi namak wala cup kisi aur ko toh nahi milgaya...nahi par sab toh normally pii rahe hain chai.Dhyatt!"

HASEENA'S ROOM

As Haseena entered her room she heard some sound from the washroom,she realised it was Anubhav throwing up inside,she felt bad for him.Few minutes later he came out of the bathroom shirtless and Haseena noticed a bruise on his stomach.

"Aap thik hain?"She asked concerned.

"Haan."He replied wiping his face with a towel.

"Aap...aapne woh chai kaise piili?"Haseena asked.

"Tumhari dii hui toh zaher bhi pii le hum woh toh bas namak wali chai thi."He replied flirtatiously and she rolled her eyes.

"Aur yeh pet pe chot kaisa hain?"She asked.

"Bhool gayi cupcake,kal raat ko tumne hi Diya tha yeh."He replied smiling.Haseena remembered elbowing him and felt guilty.