Prologue

I breathe heavily ng makalabas ako sa club. I've been dragged here by my friend because she wants to unwind but I lost her. Nagsasayaw lang siya kanina pero hindi ko na siya makita. I need to get out tho the crowd inside were suffocating me. Luminga-linga ako nagbabakasakaling makita ang kaibigan ko but to my disappointment not even her shadow I can see. This is messed up.

I fetched my phone and texted someone to look for my friend because I can't go inside anymore. Papunta na ako sa kotse ko nang may makita akong babae na nakaupo sa harapan ng kotse ko. She is wearing a thigh length red dress partnered with a black stiletto. Mukhang nakatulog na siya roon.

"Hey Miss, you need to wake up." Niyugyog ko na siya para magising few moments after ay bumukas din ang mata niya.

"Who are you?" She asked in a frustrated tone. Maganda nga pero maldita naman. Napailing na lang ako sa attitude niya.

"Miss, you are sitting in my car." She looked at my car and smirked.

"You have a cheap car, I'll just buy you Bugatti, Ferrari or Porsche, you can choose any expensive cars. But never mind I'll just buy that all for you since you are cute." Hinawakan niya pa ang baba ko. I removed it forcefully yet gentll and looked at her in the eye.

"Give me your address. I'll drop you off Miss-I'll-just-buy-that-all-for-you."