x=29

"Uno, come out I am here already." I said as she soon picked up the call. 

"Okay" She weakly mumbled. Pabalik-balik na ako sa paglalakad dito sa labas ng bahay nila. I can't relaxed not until I see her. 

Ilang minuto lang ay nakita ko siyang papalabas na dala ang maleta niya. She opened the gate and hugged me immediately. Nabitawan pa niya ang maleta. I checked her wrist and I saw freshly cuts in their but not that deep. I sighed in relief. 

"Let's go." I said and walked towards the car. Miss Cruz was in the driver seat quietly watching us. Pinapasok ko na sa passenger seat si Uno at umupo ako sa tabi niya. 

"Hey you need rest so sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there." She nodded and kissed my cheeks before she gestured that she will lay down in the seat kaya umalis ako roon at lumipat sa front seat. When she was settled I looked at Miss Cruz who is busy watching me.

"Let's go Miss." She nodded and started the car. 

After our dinner with my parents nang sabihin ko sa kanila na kukunin ko si Uno ay pinigilan ako ni Mom dahil gabi na raw. Ipasusundo na lang sana si Uno pero hindi ako pumayag at nagpumilit and Miss Cruz offered to drive me that's why my parents agreed. Nahihiya na nga ako dahil mukhang pagod na si Miss. 

"We can switch in driving Miss, I am calm now." I broke the silence. She reached out my hand and gently kissed it. 

"I am okay. Don't worry." I blushed a little because of her gesture. 

"Madaling araw narin so I'll be up talking to you para hindi ka makatulog." I said and hold her hand and played with it. 

"What should we talk about?" She asked as her eyes were fixated in the road. 

"How was meeting my parents?" Tanong ko na nagpangiti sa kaniya. 

"They are a warm people contradict to what they say." 

"What do you mean by that?" She wore a sly smirk and chuckled a little bit. 

"They were known in the business world as somewhat cold hearted. But they were the exact opposite kanina. Have you noticed that they are trying to ship us?" I nodded to her question. Kanina kasi kapag may pagkakataon ay inaasar ako ni Mom kay Miss. Nakakahiya. 

"Yeah I am sorry about that." I gave her an apologetic look but she shook her head.

"No need to be sorry, I loved it. Gusto ko na nga sana hingin ang kamay mo sa kanila kanina." Pinalo ko naman ito dahil sa sinabi niya. 

We had a long deep talk during the ride and it took 2 hours bago kami makarating sa condo ko. I decided to make Uno stay here for the meantime while we will figure out something for her. My condo have three bedrooms and I am giving Uno ta guest room na available dahil yung isa ay makalat pa iyon. 

Uno was already in the room dahil gusto niya raw ipagpatuloy yung tulog niya. I looked at Miss Cruz who is taking a tour in my condo.

"You can spend the night here Miss dahil pagod ka narin." She nodded so I led her to my room. 

I pulled out some clothes out of my closet and gave a pair to her. 

"Change bukas ka na lang maligo." She hummed as she nod and went to the bathroom. Ako naman ay nagpalit narin. 

Agad akong sumampa sa kama ko at hinihintay siyang lumabas. Ilang minuto lang ay lumabas na siya na nakapajama. She crawled in the bed and even the space was big she went to my side and extended her arm and laid my head on top of it. 

"May bayad yung pag drive ko." Nakapikit niyang sabi bago ako halikan sa noo. My body faced her para mas makita ko ang maganda niyang pagmumukha. I raised my hand and softly traced her face as her eyes were close. 

"Your beauty is breath taking, why me? I am not beautiful." I whispered as my nose were inch away from her lips. She opened her eyes and I can see a lot of emotions in there. 

"As I look at you, I see a beauty K. I don't think we should follow the society's standard in order to call someone beautiful. I will make my own standard and that is you." She softly utter while staring at me in the eyes and her eyes wandered in my face until it landed in my lips. 

"I will forever adore you and your beauty" She continued while caressing my lips. Her voice were husky. 

"E, I am afraid to fall." 

"Me too, I am afraid that if you collapse into me I might not let you get up anymore." She said it with full of sincerity. I stared at her face trying to composed words.

"Is that a good thing or a bad one?" I asked, she looked up and acted like she was thinking.

"For me it isn't, I will be the luckiest lady if you will collapsed to me but for you it is bad. Since you can't look for anyone anymore except me." She sheepishly smiled at me kaya pinaikutan ko ito ng mata ko.

"It is not that bad." I replied. 

I woke up in the morning and when I saw the wall clock of my room ay alas dies na pala. Wala narin akong katabi kaya tumayo na ako at nagbanyo. I did my morning routine and after that I went out. Pumunta ka agad ako sa kusina nang may marinig na tawanan na nanggagaling doon. 

"So what's your relationship with my aunt?" I heard Uno asked so I stopped walking and try to eavesdrop in their conversation. I am curious to what my professor would say. 

"I am her professor." I heard her reply kaya napatango-tango naman ako. Hindi ko pa kasi nasasabihan si Uno sa kaganapan sa buhay ko. "For now." I facepalmed myself upon hearing the continuation of her sentence. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I am courting her." She said without any hesitation and I hear a loud noise. Uno's spoon fell, nakita ko dahil sumilip ako. 

"That means she will not spend a lot of time with us again." Malungkot na bahagi ni Uno kaya lalabas na sana ako para sabihin sa kaniya na hindi iyon mangyayari.

"Hey that won't happen, I will surely make her spend more time with you and you can spend more time with us also if you want." Nakalapit na pala si Miss kay Uno at hinawakan niya ito sa balikat. Uno looked up to her dahil nakaupo si Uno at nakatayo naman si Miss. 

"Noong may girlfriend siya she rarely pick my calls kasi busy daw siya. Busy palagi sa girlfriend." Mapait na sabi ni Uno, hindi ko na kinaya at lumabas na ako sa pinagtataguan ko. I walked towards them, hindi nila ako napansin dahil pareho silang nakatalikod sa direksyon ko. 

"Hey" Tawag ko sa atensiyon nila nang makalapit ako. They turned to my direction and I hugged Uno immediately.

"I'm sorry Uno that will never happen again. I promise I will pick up your calls no matter what." I said softly while brushing her wavy her with my fingertips. 

"Promise?" She mumbled it like a child kaya napangiti ako. 

"Promise love." I sweetly said na nagpangiti sa aming tatlo. I looked over to Miss Cruz who is smiling genuinely as she watch us. While hugging Uno and I reached Miss Cruz hand and squeeze it lightly. 

"Thank you" I mouthed it to her.