x=18

Nandito ako ngayon sa loob ng kotse ni Miss. Her car is different now. Noon ay black raptor ang ginagamit niya ngayon naman ay isang gray black SUV. Kanina ay pilit niya akong pinapasakay sa sasakyan niya but I sternly refused since I need to drop Jep off to his house. When I said that reason to her agad siyang tumawag ng kung sino sa loob ng operation building ng Nazi at pinapabigay niya ang susi ko sa lalaki, na yun na pala ang maghahatid kay Jep at sa motor ko sa bahay. Napapailing akong pumasok sa sasakyan niya. 

"Why are you busy with your phone over there?" She asked and slightly leaned her body to me kaya dumapo ang palad ko sa balikat niya para suwayin siya baka maaksidente pa kami sa kalokohan niya.

"Miss it is none of your business." I harshly uttered na ikinalayo niya sa akin. She became quiet and behaved afterwards. Hindi ko alam pero mukhang I hit a nerve on her. Napabuntong-hininga na lang ako. I don't know where we are heading at ayoko naman magtanong. 

I kept on chatting the gc to update them about what happened in Jep and I's endeavor a while ago. 

"We are here. Get out." I heard the door opened and closed kaya linagay ko na lang ang phone ko sa bulsa ko at lumabas narin sa kotse. As I stepped outside, I was amazed by the view of the house, and I can smell the salty air. 

Nasaan na ba kami?

"Miss where are we?" I asked nang makalapit ako sa kaniya but she looked at me deadpan at tumalikod na. I sighed for the nth time at sumunod na lang sa kaniya.

The house is in an average size good for four people siguro. Pumasok na kami and I can say na parang medyo may pagkahawig ang design dito sa design na pinuntahan naming bahay sa Nazi Company.

"What are we doing here?"Hindi ko na talaga mapigilan na magtanong muli. She turned her face to me, and I can see sadness clouded her eyes. Am I the reason of that sadness?

"Do you like that guy?" She asked dodging my question. Napakunot naman ang noo ko sa tanong niya. I am pretty sure she was referring to Jep. 

"He is a good guy Miss." I didn't directly answer her question to make her overthink. That's her punishment for dragging me here in this I don't know place and for having a guy who calls her babe. 

"Hindi kayo bagay." Then she walked away and entered to one of the doors of the house. Hindi ko nalang siya sinundan at lumabas na lang sa backdoor para makapunta sa dagat. 

Sinalubong ka agad ako ng mga maiingay na alon ng dagat. May duyan akong nakita kaya humiga ako roon. I closed my eyes to feel the serenity and focus on meditating. 

The sound of waves was very calming at unti-unti ko ring nararamdaman na merong pumapatak na tubig sa aking balat. I smiled knowingly what is happening. 

I continued closing my eyes feeling all the peacefulness that the surroundings gave me. But after a few while ay hindi ko na maramdaman ang ulan kaya napamulat ako para tignan kung tumila na ba ito but to my shock I saw Miss Cruz holding an umbrella. She is standing beside me and looking at me lovingly?

I had dreamt to be looked like that. To looked someone in the eye and saw love as they look at me. I have dreamt about this but never in my wildest dreams that I have dreamt that it would be my professor. It is a shame that I know I could fall for her too, but I will stop myself because this isn't right. I can't risk everything knowing this will go in vain like my past relationships. 

As I look at her in the eye, time slowed down like in a movie. The chirping of birds, the whisper of wind and the drops of the rain all in unison. For today can I let myself be? Can I let myself be free and not think about the reality? Can I? For just today can I be honest that this woman right in front of me makes me doubt if I am still in love with my past? Because I have been tired denying that she has the power to cause chaos in my mind and heart. I know I will fall if this won't stop but can I let myself be free just for today?

I smiled gently with that thought and before I knew it. My hands immediately wiped away the umbrella covering us from the rain. She was shocked but when she saw my smile she genuinely smiled too. Is this an angel in front of me? A goddess perhaps? She's too beautiful to be real.

"Do you love the rain, Miss?" I asked without fading my smile. She slowly nodded while still looking at me.

"Then why hide under the umbrella?" I pulled her and dragged her in the shallow water of the sea. She was smiling ear to ear as her lips quiver because of the coldness of the water and air. 

"Do you know how to sing Miss?" She smiled and without further notice she started humming. I guided her hands towards my waist, and I put my hands in her chest. I can feel her heartbeat. It was fast yet slow same as mine. 

I wasn't familiar with the song she hummed but our body synch and dance to its beat. And I think even if without her humming we will still dance using the beat of our hearts. 

We slowed dance as the rain keep on pouring hard. The water that's surrounding our feet gets higher and higher, but we still dance. I am making the most out of this because after this one I will close my heart and not let Miss Cruz enter to it. Because if I do let her in, we will be a destruction towards each other. Her reputation will be ruined, and will that be worth it just because of the thing they called love?

As some drops of rain poured in my face, I looked at her with a sad eye and I thank the rain for hiding my tears as it dropped. I am not yet ready, and this will be the best way to save her away from me. 

When the water rises in our waist level, I urged her to go inside the house now. She pouted but followed me.

Binigyan niya agad ako ng towel at kumuha rin ng sa kaniya. Basang-basa kaming dalawa at nababasa narin ang floor ng bahay.

"Go take a bath I'll prepare your clothes." Pumasok na agad ako sa banyo dahil giniginaw narin ako. I took a bath longer than the usual. I kept on playing the scene a while ago. It was the best. My dreams are coming into reality but true to what they say reality are harsh. 

Can we just create a world where reality is just a fantasy? I don't want this to end. 

Lumabas na ako at nakita kong kakabihis niya lang din maybe she has another bathroom. 

"Hey here is your clothes. Change." Lumabas na siya at ako naman ay nagsimula na ring magbihis. I sat down in her vanity table at nag lotion na rin. Nang matapos ako sa pag-aayos ko ay lumabas na ako. The sky outside is getting darker and darker. Dahil glass wall lang naman ang parte ng nasa kusina ay kitang-kita ang dagat sa labas. I saw her cooking something. Nakatalikod ito sa akin kaya mabagal akong lumapit sa kaniya para hindi siya maisturbo. I don't know what has gotten into me, but I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned my head in her back. I felt she stiffened but she didn't say anything. 

I closed my eyes and feel the comfort her body is giving me. I wish this would last long but I know I couldn't stop the time. 

I can feel that she turned around, but I am still hugging her. I opened my eyes and she looked into it with gentleness. She cupped my face and chuckled. 

"What has gotten to you? Is my love potion working?" She asked and laughed but I shook my head para pasimpleng mapawi ang bumubuong luha sa mga mata ko. I hope I can still see her laugh after I will break her heart. 

"Miss." I called her to get her attention since she is busy caressing my cheeks. 

"Call me E when we are alone, please." I nodded and that made her smile grew bigger. 

"Why do you like me?"