x=35

I woke up with a heavy head. I squinted my eyes dahil narin sa sinag ng araw na pumapasok sa kwarto ko. Who opened those curtains? But I am still glad na nakauwi pa pala ako. Yesterday was very draining. Nakasalubong ko kasi si Lanie which is the girl Jasmine is currently linked on and she told me that she need to talk to me. Kaya pumunta kami sa pinakamalapit na cafe sa CTU and she ended up telling words to me. It eventually gets into me kaya nagbar ako mag-isa. I don't want to feel insecure with my existence pero dahil sa sinabi niya ay parang ramdam ko napakawalang kwenta kong tao kaya siguro hindi ako tinatro ng tama noon. 

"You are awake." A sweet voice appeared and I looked at the direction where the voice coming from and I saw a beautiful lady. Kakatapos lang niyang maligo base narin sa medyo basa niya pang buhok at naka bathrobe pa siya. 

"Good morning." I replied still on bed. My head is still aching kaya hindi rin talaga ako makatayo. She saw me struggling with my head kaya lumapit narin ito sa akin. She kissed my cheeks and massaged my head. 

"Umiinom pa kasi hindi naman kaya." Sermon niya habang minamasahe ako. I let myself relax to her massage. 

"Paano ako nakauwi?" I asked while my eyes were close. 

"Naglakad ka papunta rito sa bedroom mo." Pilosopo niyang sagot na ikinasimangot ko. Iminulat ko ang mga mata ko at agad natagpuan ang mga mata niyang nakatitig sa mukha ko. She is more beautiful than the morning sun. How come this woman fell in love with me?

"What are you thinking?" She asked while massaging my head. Her eyes never left mine kaya napangiti ako ng mapakla. Until when will she look at me like that? Nakakatunaw ang mga titig niya pero alam kong may hangganan ang lahat ng ito. Magsasawa rin siya at hindi ako kayang panindigan magpakailanman. I sighed deeply to erase those negative thoughts I have right now. I don't want to ruin our morning because of it. 

"Wala akong maalala kagabi." Lie. I lied. I can still remember her words last night that it took my sanity for a moment. Do I really deserve this kind of treatment? I am a horrible person. Never did I thought that I will be blessed by a woman who can love me like that. 

"Yeah, how about we talk why did you drink that much?" She suggested at umayos ako ng upo sa harapan niya. Face to face. I gathered my hidden courage. 

"Why do you love me?" I asked hesitant at first. I never had the intention to answer her question. So instead of answering it I dodged it through asking her. She looked at me with a faint smile and stood up. 

"Look in the mirror." She shortly replied and left the room, leaving me dumbfounded. After a few minutes, I gathered myself and stood up para umupo sa vanity table ko. 

I looked in the mirror and I saw my face. But aside from it I saw someone that I really know. But I have come to forget. A woman who has a compassion heart for the public. A woman who has been through a lot but remained strong. A woman who never let any storm, break her. A woman who has a big heart for everyone. And lastly a woman who is scarred. 

I smiled a little bit. Her answer, it was short yet powerful. As I look into the mirror a thought wander in my mind. Does she see me as how I see myself here? 

I transferred my gaze from the mirror to my phone, when it created a ringing sound. I picked it up ng makita ko kung sino ang tumatawag sa akin. 

"Hey what's up?" I said in a low tone. 

"What's up with your face. Hindi ka namin macontact kaninang madaling araw. Dude you have an issue sa university natin." Jinky said in panic. 

"Ha? Anong issue?" I asked and scrolled through my phone and put the call in loud speaker. 

"Tignan mo yung link na sinend ko sa gc." I opened my messenger and clicked the link Jinky sent to me and it directed me to a post. It was long yet the highlighted one was the first sentence I read. 

"A professor in CTU has been in a relationship with a student." Basa ko sa highlighted na linya ng post. I scrolled down and saw two pictures. It's a picture noong nasa MO2 ako at umangkas si Miss sa motor ko at ang isa naman ay picture yun kung saan kumain kaming dalawa sa Busay. 

I stood up and went out of my room quickly. I need to find E. She needs to see this. I don't care if my image will be tarnished but her image is important. Maaari siyang tanggalin sa posisyon niya as part timer. 

"E" I shouted in the living room ng hindi ko siya makita. 

"She's in the bathroom. What's the problem Kae?" Uno asked na nandito lang pala sa sala. I ignored her and went to the bathroom. I knocked a lot of times before it swung open. 

"What? Are you okay?" She asked worriedly and checked my body. Instead of answering her I handed her my phone. She reached it and read what was in the screen and gave it back to me. Calmly. 

"Why are you not panicking?" I questioned when she just got out of the bathroom completely. Her hair is still wet. 

"I already seen that post kaninang madaling araw." She calmly said at naglakad na papunta sa kwarto ko. Sinundan ko siya habang hawak-hawak ko parin ang cellphone ko. 

"Then that is your reaction?" I angrily asked her, she stopped walking and face me. She close the gap between us and left only a few inches. 

"Yes. Don't worry too much." She answered and gave me a peck in my cheeks. But that didn't calm me. 

"They are tarnishing your image Elena. You might be stripped in your position if we won't take any action." Pagrason ko but she only gave me a small smile and a nod. 

"Look at the post again and see who posted it." I looked at my phone and I was shocked to know who it was. Nanghihina akong tumingin kay E. Parang hindi maproseso ng utak ko ang nakita ko. 

"Your ex posted that, she must be hoping that post will stop me from pursuing you. I don't really care what the world will name me, I am proud to admit I have fallen deeply in love with the person I am with in those pictures posted." She said it sternly while looking at my weakening eyes. 

"It will ruin you E." Napapailing kong sabi pero ngumiti lang siya at pinisil ang pisngi ko. 

"It will not. Trust me in this one." She held my hand and raised it to her lips and kissed it. I sighed soundly and nodded. 

"I trust you but make sure you will not be ruined because of me E. I will kick you out of my life if that ever happen." Mataray kong sabi na ikinatango niya. 

"Yess Maam that is noted. Mayroon ka pa bang sasabihin?" 

"Wala na...." I stopped talking when I remembered something. 

"You stole my first kiss." Sigaw ko na ikinatakbo niya habang ang dalawang palad ko ay nasa bibig ko na. I remember last night that I asked for a kiss and she kissed me. Hindi ko kasalanan iyon, kasalanan niya iyon kasi siya ang nasa matinong pag-iisip sa akin. 

"You asked for it tho." Huli niyang sabi bago isara ang pinto ng kwarto ko. 

"You two kissed?" Mapagtuksong tanong ni Uno. Kaya nilagpasan ko ito at hindi pinansin. 

I didn't expect I would lose my first kiss at sa kang E ko pa talaga naibigay. I hate her.