Chapter six Seiya Pov:

I woke up in the middle of the trees and plants again. After I fell in the water and changed and Ruby saw me in the water I was able to swim away and fight that instinct to swim toward her and sink my claws into her skin and bite her. I didn't want to hurt her. She was kind to me and did try to help me. She had our blood in her which made me curious about her from the beginning but that didn't mean she wasn't dangerous. She was still human. While I was still in the water,I did manage to find me something to eat before I returned to land, where I fell asleep on the ground.

I got up off the ground and looked around before I started walking, I needed to find clothes again, so I could look like them. I walked until the ground turned hard under my feet, and saw places humans liked to live inside of along with those weird things that move.

There was a few humans outside as I walked by some of the places. One woman quickly pushed a small human inside as she gave me a look and I hissed as I walked by. I Saw some clothes hanging outside on a string and quickly grabbed one pulling it over my head and as I reached for another, when I heard a voice call out.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" I heard and saw a woman waking closer to me. "Are you taking my clothes?" She asked and I recognized that she sounded angry. I hissed and took a step back and stepped on something long and pointy. It reminded me of the weapons we use in the water. "I'm sick of you junkies coming around and messing with my stuff!"

I picked up the thing off the ground and held it up. "Don't you threaten me." She said coming closer and I threw the thing in my hand where it got stuck by her head. She looked at it then at me and I hissed again before I ran.

I made my way back to the place from last night and walked in using the area of the water to see the woman who was with the man last night, but she wasn't looking at me. I stared at her for a while before I left. She wasn't who I was looking for. I walked until I saw the older woman, who had our blood. I looked around the place curiously and noticed me. I watched her make the other humans leave before she looked at me and I watched her cautiously as I walked.

"You came back? Why are you here?" She asked me and stepped closer to me, I hissed at her warningly and she stepped back. I continued to look around at everything and picked up a strange thing that had a tail close to mine but it was different, more scaly and sat it down. I turned around to see her watching me.

"I...." I touched my face before waving my arm out.

"See?" She asked looking at me curiously. I looked around with my eyes before looking at her. "Look? You look." She said and I turned around and picked up another strange thing that looked like two human females with the same similar tails as the other one. I pointed at one of them then myself. "Seiya." I say.

"Seiya. That's you." She said to me and I looked back down at the thing and broke it in half.

"Look." I say holding the other piece up for her to see.

"There's another one?" She said and I nodded looking down at the piece in My hand.

                   ****

Ruby pov:

I walked into the center the next day day to see Maddie there at the table, studying something in a notebook . "Hey Ruby. Was you guys able to help that woman?" She asked, looking up at me when I came in.

"Uh no. She ran away again." I say sitting my stuff down.

"Oh no. That's dangerous for her especially if she's sick." She said and I bit my lip.

"Well can't help someone who doesn't want it." I say. Or need it. Thinking the last part to myself. I had tossed and turned in bed all night, thinking about  what had happened. How could someone so beautiful  turn into something so dangerous. Then when what I felt drawn to her? Was that her using some sort of mermaid power or charm on me? Making me let my guard down so then she could pounce and kill me when I least expected it?