Chapter twentyfour Ruby pov:

We ran into the woods calling her but she was no where in sight

We ran into the woods calling her but she was no where in sight. All we could see was the vast tall trees around us. I looked around again as we came to a stop. "Great now what? These woods are huge."I say to them.

"Let's keep searching." Ben said and we continued calling out her name before Ben told us to be quiet. We stood still, listening but it was just a bird that flew from the trees.

"She could be anywhere." Maddie said looking from me to Ben.

"We can't stop now." Ben said still looking around.

"The area is to big." I say shaking my head.

"She's right Ben. How are we gonna find her?" Maddie said to him.

"We need help." He replied, looking at us.

"From who?" Maddie asked.

"Nicole."

"What?" I asked doubtful.

"You really think we can trust her?" Maddie asked him.

"We don't have a choice guys. She's out there and she's dangerous, we need to find her. Now." He said looking at us. Maddie and me looked at each other and I sighed.

"Fine. Go ahead, Call her." I tell him.

An hour later ,we met with her and Xander who was with her for some reason, back at the warehouse.
"We did this to her. The stem cell extraction, it caused Seiya to have some kind of reaction." Ben said to Nicole.

"Her cortisol levels spiked. Maybe some kind of defensive response." Maddie replied and I was tapping my foot on the floor impatiently,as they all talked.

"Back someone in a corner, they're gonna react." Xander said looking at the damage she did to the tank. There was glass everywhere, and Ben said she did all this just with her hands.

"You should have told me sooner." Nicole said, frowning at us.

"We thought we had it under control." Maddie said.

"Clearly you didn't. I have to alert my C.O."

"You should think about that." Ben said to her and she stared at him.

"What's to think about? She's dangerous, and on the loose."

"She ran into the woods. We can all find her and bring her back." Maddie replied.

"And do it without all of us, including you having to get burned. How do you think your superiors are gonna react to you letting this get out of hand." Ben pointed out.

"My only mistake was was putting Seiya back in your care." Nicole accused. Okay I've heard enough. I walked up to them.

"Okay we're guilty. We get that. Now can we get to the part of actually finding her, because right now while we argue about this, she's getting farther away which is putting everyone including herself in danger." I say looking at everyone and Xander raised his eyebrow at me looking impressed but I didn't care. The only thing I care about at the moment was finding her.