Chapter twenty nine Seiya pov:

When I woke up I looked around confused and sat up,before I remembered where I was at and then I felt it. I laid my hand down on my stomach. Baby. My baby. I got up and left the room to find Beth ,Helen , and the others. When they saw me , they got up. "Seiya, are you okay?" Maddie asked coming up to me with Ruby following.

"Yes." I said and placed their hand on my belly where a small bump was. I watched as their faces turned to surprise and shock.

"Oh my god. There's really a baby in there." Maddie said with a smile.

"There's a bump there? Already?" Ruby said her eyes going wide .

"Maybe like the eggs, the embryo grows fast." Ben said.

"Yes. Fast." I say nodding .

"Congratulations Seiya." Beth said and Helen smiled.

"Well we have alot to prepare for. What should we do first?" Maddie asked.

"Food." I say to them and they looked at each other and smiled.

"Makes sense." Ruby replied smiling.

"Of course. You're eating for two now." Maddie said smiling.

"Let's all go eat then." Ben said and When we went back to Ben's place, where Maddie and Ben prepared something for us all.

"How does it feel?" Ruby asked me and I looked at her not fully understanding what she meant.

"You mean baby?" I asked.

"Yeah. You're already aware of it, so what does it feel like?" She asked and I thought for a minute.

"Baby moves." I answered her and she looked at me ,moving her eyebrow up again.

"You can feel it moving?" Ben asked sitting a plate of fish in front of me.

"Yes. Alittle but I feel it." I say to them.

"That's amazing Seiya. Will the baby keep growing at this rate?" Maddie asked sitting down with another plate for Ben, Ruby, and herself.

"Our babies grow fast." I explained, eating a piece of fish.

"So the baby could be here in a few weeks." Ben said and I nodded while eating.

"Should it be born on land, or water....or both?" Ruby asked and Maddie and Ben looked at her confused.

"How both?" Ben asked her.

"Well like the tank. We could watch for any problems." Ruby explained, looking at us.

"We don't have the tank anymore." Ben replied.

"Well we could do like at the ranch, put her lower half in seawater."she said to them.

"We don't even know how they give birth in the water.We don't know if it'll work." Maddie said.

Ruby looked down, and nodded. "Right. Never mind." She replied and I frowned. Their words made her sad. I don't like her being sad. I reached over and laid my hand on hers.

"We can try." I say to her.

"Seiya..." Ben tried.

"We will try." I say to him and Maddie and they looked at each other. I looked back at Ruby to see she was smiling at me.

*****************************

Ruby pov:Few weeks later:

"She's getting bigger and fast." I say sitting at Ben's table ,watching Seiya as she sniffed different fruit that we brought for her.