Chapter twenty Seiya pov:

I listened as Ben talked to all of us about how everything was gonna change and Katrina got impatient as she walked up to him. "No more talk. Time to fight!" She said looking at him and I touched her arm.

"You listen then you help." I say in a calm voice.

"We have to work together." Ben told her and she looked from me to him before she turned away.

"These creatures weren't made for the situation room. I'm sure they're tired from transforming. I'm gonna take them home. Why don't you wake your friend up." Helen said to Eliza as Vivian was in the tank with her eyes close. I watched as Ben, Maddie and Ruby walked out of the warehouse discussing what they needed to do next before I turned and walked up to Cami.

"You okay?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"No. Bad man kill mother." She said in a sad voice, looking like she was about to cry. I stared at her silently debating before I spoke.

"Come. I take you." I tell her and turned to Helen. "I take her to see Xander. They need to talk."

"Careful Seiya." Helen warned me and I glanced at Cami briefly.

"Safe with me." I say, nodding.

"Keep her under your fin." She told me and I nodded before leading Cami out the door.

*************

"Xander is here?" I asked as we walked on his boat, since he lives on it;only to see Nicole looking back at us.

Cami hissed at seeing the metal weapon in her hand and stepped towards her. "Hey.whoa there." Nicole said holding her hands up after putting the weapon down, and I stepped in front of her.

"Back.Now." I tell Cami, forcing her to back up. "Think. No fight." I tell her before looking at Nicole. "Goodbye. Nice day." I say before pulling Cami back off the boat and took her over to Helen's. There Vivian was laying down on the couch with Eliza waving her hands over her.

"What does she sense?" Helen asked me.

"Something wrong with her body. We don't know." I say as Eliza pulled up her dress and hissed at seeing some type of bruise on her skin. Eliza looked at me and waved her hand.
"She say this happened after Vivian changed back. From the tank." I explained, worried.

"Is there something wrong with the tank? We only just refilled it." Helen said.

"Tank water is not living water. No longer part of the ocean. Not good enough for us."

"Hey." Maddie said as she came in with Ruby and they saw Vivian on the couch. "Is she sick?" Maddie asked.

"We have a problem. The tank water is becoming insufficient for these creatures, they need the real ocean." Helen said to her.

"We're working on  giving them that really soon." Ruby said.

"Can she still fight?" Maddie asked and Vivian sat up.

"She's says yes. She knows there is trouble. Where's Ben?" I asked, wondering why he's not there.

"He's talking to the police about Sean, Xander's dad." Maddie said.

"What happened with Sean?" Helen asked confused.

"They found his body." Ruby replied softly.

"Oh god. Does patty know?" Helen asked and I assumed that was the name of Xander's mother who I saw at the funeral.

"Not yet, Xander wants to tell her himself."

"What about the police? They're asking questions." Helen said and I walked closer to them to understand what's going on.