Chapter twenty five Seiya pov:

Ruby, Ben and me watched on the laptop as Nicole and a psychologist talked to Maddie, asking her questions in another room

Ruby, Ben and me watched on the laptop as Nicole and a psychologist talked to Maddie, asking her questions in another room. When Nicole came in to get Maddie some water ,we looked at her.

"How much longer?" Ben asked.

"I'm not sure. I'll try to speed it along." She said before leaving the room with a bottle of water.

"Why they keep Maddie so long? Asking questions?" I asked him and Ruby.

"They're trying to understand what's going on inside her head." Ruby told me.

"It's called a psychological evaluation." Ben then answered. We stared back at the screen noticing that she looked angry and told them she wanted to leave before she walked out. We left the room to meet her down the hallway. "Maddie." Ben called.

"Don't." She said walking past us and we watched her leave.

"Maddie is not okay." I say before looking at the two of them. "You go through this too? In your heads?" I asked, looking at them.

"In a different way, Yeah. Same feeling though. Out of control." Ben said and I  looked to Ruby for her answer. She crossed her arms and sighed.

"I don't know if what I've been experiencing is at all from the song but I've been..... I don't know kind of snappy I guess. I'm usually in better control." She said.

"Snappy how?" Ben asked.

"Well I did hurt this poor guys feelings at the gas station this morning because he was taking to long at the pump and I snapped at Jerry twice yesterday at the center. I felt really bad afterwards." She said and I could see in her eyes she didn't like it.

"Okay so maybe your impulse is your control over your emotions. When did it first start happening?" Ben asked her.

"At the party, when I noticed you didn't tell your mom that I don't eat meat and I went down hill from there." She said.

"Once again I'm sorry about that." He said and she smiled at him.

"I know I'm not upset."

"But you was not angry." I say to her.

"I was then. It took a lot of.... Control I guess not to say what I really wanted. Now it's like I have no filter." She said and I looked down before, looking back the way Maddie left.

"I help Ben,Ruby and Maddie." I say low to myself. When we left I told them I was going for a walk, but took off my clothes as I headed for the water and dove in from a cliff. With a mild scream my body transformed. I swam until I found Eliza and told her to come with me and that I needed her help for Maddie, Ruby and Ben. She nodded before following me.

Ruby pov:

"How do you feel?" Ben asked Maddie as she sat at the table and Ben handed her a cup of tea.