Chapter thirteen Seiya pov:

I stayed by my sisters side and held her hand

I stayed by my sisters side and held her hand. Ruby was on the other side of her and she brushed her hair out of my sister's face.

"Donna. Please don't go. Stay with me. I am here." I say to her as I heard her breathing change. There was a knock on the door and Decker came into the room. When he saw my sister he stared until Ben called his name. I watched as they hooked a bunch of stuff to her. "What is it, the machines?" I asked.

"It's to check how she's doing, her heart rate, her blood pressure." Ben said.

"It will help her." Helen told me. I looked down to see my sister cringe away at seeing Decker, her breathing changed again.

"These are the stem cells I extracted from you. They could help you." He said to her.

"No.please." Donna said weakly and Ruby shushed her. "It's okay. We won't let him hurt you." She said, looking down at her.

"He's here to help you. Look at me." I say hovering over my sister as she stared at the man who tortured her and she  barely escaped from. "I am here so no one will hurt you." I tell her and watched as he put liquid in a bag.

Maddie then came in and saw Decker and turned to Ben. "You called him."

"We had no other choice." Helen said.

"He help her." I say to her and she nodded.

"How's your father?" I asked as he got hurt earlier while chasing the male.

"He's okay. He got lucky." Maddie said to me and frowned at Ben.

"Maddie they was gonna kill them." Ben said.

"We don't have to talk about this here." She told him and I could tell she wasn't happy.

"Ben tried to help us." I say.

"I know Seiya , but he didn't, did he?" She said and I looked away over to Ruby and she shook her head. I looked back at my sister and after a while my sister breathing had gotten better and she was quiet but it looked like she was tired.

"May I ask her a question?" Decker asked me.

"Yes." I reply and watched him look at her.

"You.... Sang a song to me. Could you do it again? Your voice is so beautiful."

"Really?! Is that what's important right now! She's laying here dying and you want her to sing?! You're sick!" Ruby said to him ,looking angry.

"You need to leave." Helen told him.

"I just need  to hear it once...." He said. I got up and walked over to him.

"She sang to you to escape you. Not because she loves you." I tell him. Like I sang to Ben. Or would sing to Maddie and Ruby if they asked like he did. Because I love them.