Bonus chapter:Ruby pov

"Hi chance! I missed you!" I coo at my dog as I took her in my arms. My friend had just dropped my dogs off and I was sitting on my couch, giving them some love and affection. Ru and Charlie both barked and began sniffing around me as I saw Seiya come down the stairs with her daughters following her.

Seiya sat next to me and looked at the dogs curiously as Ru sniffed at her legs.

"These are your dogs?" She asked looking at me and I smiled at her as I rubbed behind Chance's ears as she laid on my lap.

"Yeah this is Chance, Charlie and Ru." I say pointing at each one. Seiya looked at them before she ran her hand over Ru's head as the dog was still sniffing her.

"Soft." She replied and I chuckled before looking up at Faith and Hope who stood a few feet away, looking at the dogs curiously. They also looked cautious too, like they wasn't sure if they should get closer and I remembered their last experience with a dog.

"It's ok come sit by me." I told them with a smile. They looked at each other before walking over to me and sat on either side of me.

"Hold your hand out." I instructed them and they did it. Chance sniffed both of their hands and licked it before she laid her head down in my lap. The two little mermaids looked up at me and I smiled. "See she likes you. Do you want to pet her?" I asked them and they both nodded. I grabbed both of their hands and rubbed it against chance's fur to show them how it works before I let them do it on their own. Charlie then came over to Hope and sniffed her feet before letting out a bark, making her jump, startled and hiss.

"It's okay. He's saying hello." I say trying to calm her down and I bent down to Rub Charlie's head. Hope watched me silently for a minute before she kneeled to the floor and looked at him before she held her hand out like I showed her. Charlie being the mischievous dog that he is decided to lick her face instead, taking the little mermaid by surprise. Hope face twisted up and she got up and sat by me as she looked at the dog with a frown like she didn't understand it, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"That's how he gives kisses. It means he likes you." I tell her and she leaned her head against my side and rubbed her hand against Chances fur again. Looks like she will have to get used to Charlie. I glanced over at Seiya ,who had Ru in her lap as she pet her and Ru was licking Faith's hand as she held it out.

Seiya looked up at me and I smiled, glad that there wasn't any tension between her and my dogs. I knew animals could tell she was dangerous but I guess she changed so much that she seemed more human now. She smiled at me back before looking at Hope and Faith with the smile still on her face as they alternated between petting all three dogs.

"We can go food shopping today after we get you three some clothes, so we can cook here today." I replied as Seiya looked up at me.

"Okay. Can I cook?" She asked me and I nodded, hesitantly.

"Sure. I can show you some dishes I like to make. They're simple and vegan so you might like them." I tell her, hoping she takes the bait to let me show her some things rather than I let her have free reign of cooking anything.

"Yes I would like that." She said looking at me and I leaned over and kissed her.

*********************************

We had done finished shopping for them some clothes, shoes and some toys and books for Hope and Faith. We even saw a cute mermaid bed set  that could go on the bed.

Afterwards we went to the grocery store to stock the kitchen up with food. I let her push the cart like last time but I stayed by her to make sure she didn't hit anyone with it, while Hope and Faith followed behind us.