Chapter thirty five Ruby pov:

"I can explain, but I'm not your enemy

"I can explain, but I'm not your enemy." Robb replied, looking at Seiya as she glared at him. I'm pretty sure if he made one move she didn't like she would throw him again or worse... Sometimes I forget she can kill someone with her bare hands if she wanted.

"Seiya's entire colony was just wiped out." Ben said to him over Seiya's shoulder as she stood in front of us.

"I didn't know anything about that I swear. Maddie I didn't know—"

"Who are you? Really?" She asked, looking at him with a hurt expression.

"Just give me a sec okay?" He said getting up. We watched as he stood up and touched his eyes, pulling out contacts and I blinked, shocked at his shockingly sliver- grey eyes. They reminded me of  wolves eyes at night.

"I need a minute." Maddie said in a weak voice, walking pass him to the front door.

"Maddie please...." He said as she closed the door, ignoring him, before He turned and looked at us. I turned my body towards Seiya and Ben did the same so now it looked like we were protecting her instead as she continued to stare at him and he held his hands up again. "Please just let me bring Maddie back in here and I'll explain." He begged us but we didn't respond, so he turned and followed her out the door. I looked over at Ben.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He said frowning a little.

"Seiya, do you think we can trust him? He doesn't seem bad." I say looking back at the door.

"To soon to tell." She replied, looking at me before looking at the door again.

"Well we should sit down at least until they get back or are we just gonna stand here?" I say looking over at the both of them and , without a word Seiya grabbed Ben's  and my hand and pulled us over to the couch. A few minutes later, they came back and Robb sat in a chair; as Maddie sat next to me and ,I held her hand making sure she was okay and she gave me a smile. Seiya got up and stood in front of him , and Ben stood beside her.

"I've never seen one like you before. Your tribe doesn't leave the North." She said as she stared at him.

"How far North?" Ben asked him.

"Off the course of Alaska. My people are isolationists." Robb answered.

"And fierce warriors. That's why others stay away." Seiya said.

"How long have you been on land?" Ben asked him. Is it just me or are they asking him stuff, faster then I could process it? I looked at Maddie and she looked confused too.

"Fifteen years." He answered and my eyes went wide. He's been on land for for 15 years? He's practically living a normal human life. I looked over at Seiya and wondered if she would ever want that?

"Well they couldn't have been involved with what happened to your tribe, Seiya."Maddie  said.

"Right. That's what I'm trying to say. I'm not your enemy." Robb told her.