PART THREE Chapter thirty Seiya pov:

Helen was watching Faith while I was in the town shopping area

Helen was watching Faith while I was in the town shopping area. I handed the lady in the store some pearls from the ocean as I stuck two in my ear. "Lovely. Where did you get them?" She asked looking at them.

"The water." I say and she handed me some money. Around $200 which was more than enough for what I had planned. I learned a while ago that these are worth money here but they're useless to us in the water.

I walked pass a shop where women were getting their nails painted and I looked down at my own and decided to go in. When I was done I looked at my now pink nails before I headed to where they sell fresh fruits and vegetables. I then picked up some carrots, bananas, chicken and a few other things before going over to Ben's house. They said I could cook for them today and I was looking forward to it.

Ruby pov:

"How's she doing?" Maddie asked Ben as I sat next to her while she had her labtop out on Ben's desk.

"Hard to tell. Could go either way." he said peeking at her in the kitchen. I looked over at Faith as she slept on the bed, after having picked her up from Helen's before I came here.

"She's been talking about cooking for us forever. She's really excited. We gotta make her feel good about it." Maddie said.

"Well I just hope I don't die from food poisoning." I joked and Ben chuckled.

"She's not going to poison us." Maddie said smiling.

"Well I got an emergency pizza in the fridge just in case." Ben said to us and we laughed. Maddie started watching a video of this guy named Robb Wellens, who was trying to clean up the oceans using the ocean currents itself.

"Ruby, Ben have you guys heard of him?" Maddie asked looking over at me and Ben. I shook my head no but I like some of the stuff he was mentioning.

"He's brilliant and he has a conference in Seattle coming up. We should go." Maddie said looking at us.

"Sure. Sounds interesting." I say crossing my legs at my ankles.

"Yeah sounds good." Ben said nodding  ,before Seiya came in looking like she about worked up a sweat.

"It is finished." She announced, blowing strands of her hair out her face.
We gave each other one last look before going to the table and sitting down. Seiya came over and put what looked like fruits and veggies on our plates.

"Seiya, this looks amazing." Maddie said, looking down at her plate. Her expression not fully matching her voice.

"Salad." Seiya replied putting the same on my plate.

"Yeah.Carrot and Banana salad." Ben said looking at it.

"Well it doesn't sound to bad. It could be good." I say in a low voice as I looked at my own plate, trying to stay optimistic.