Chapter thitry-four Seiya pov:

Cami and I swam to the old plane that's been here since before I was born, which was many, many years ago;and peered inside. Fishes swam away uncovering the dead body of one of my kind. We looked at each other and swam inside as a school of fish surrounded another and I swatted them away. I let out a cry of surprise, to notice it was Vivian or what was left of her. I looked at Cami.

She killed them! Cami said before looking back at the body. We gathered the dead bodies of our family and took them to our special burial place. We laid a shell on them before laying our hand to our hearts as they sunk in the ground. We heard a high pitched squeal and saw a fleeing mermaid and looked at each other before swimming after them.

We popped our head above the surface but didn't see any sign of her. All we saw was an island in the distance. I nodded my head in that direction, telling her to follow. We got to the island and looked around.

"Where is she?" Cami asked as we looked to the sand and saw bloody foot prints. We followed them into the woods to see a group of our kind huddled together.

"You're alive?" I say to them, seeing Eliza and Hunter among the group.

"We escaped." Eliza  replied, looking at me.

"Did you see my babies?" I asked.

"Still with males." Hunter answered from her spot in the huddle.

"Katrina turned on us." Eliza said.
"She helps Tia now. Shows her where we hide. No place is safe for us anymore."

"We saw many dead out there." Cami replied.

"She rules our water now. Nowhere to go but land." Eliza replied and I looked at the other scared ones as thunder rumbled over our heads. "There's a storm coming." Eliza said, looking at the sky.

"They are injured?" I asked squatting down to look at her and the others.

"Yes." Eliza replied, her hand hovering over the leg of one who was bleeding, trying to use her healing ability on her.

"How bad?" I asked and she showed me the wound that was bleeding pretty badly.

"It is not safe to stay here. She may find you. I will swim back alone and bring a boat. Take you to town. The humans will help us. We will heal first then prepare ourselves for Tia's attacks. You stay here. Protect them." I tell Cami and she nodded, huddling up to them, and I turned and left. I quickly dove back into the water and swam as fast as I could back to town and put on some of the clothes I had stashed in the woods before going to find Ben and Ruby. It's been a few days since I left land and hopefully they were both in the same place. I don't have time to search all over for them. I have to save the others before Tia wipes them out.

"Ben." I say , finding him in the warehouse room at the center.

"Seiya, you okay?" He asked, looking at me.

"Tia and Katrina have taken over our waters. They killed many of us." I say.

"Im so sorry." He said, holding my arm.

"We found a group that survived, hiding away on an island. But they are injured and freezing. We need to rescue them and bring them here before Tia finds them and kills them all."

"Okay, we need a boat." He said.

"We must tell Ruby." I tell him.

"Come on. She's in the center." We walked in to see her putting medicines on a shelf.

"Ruby." I say and she turned to see me and I quickly told her what was going on and she sat the stuff down and we went to the rescue boat that Ben said we would use.