Chapter twelve Seiya pov:

"My sister is back?" I asked Ben and he nodded, having just gotten off the phone with Helen ,who told him my sister attacked her, asking where I was at. Having stayed at his house last night after he came to docks and got me and Maddie was taking care of Xander, Ben told me Ruby had went home after the funeral.

"Yeah her and two others?"

"They want me back in the water." I say ,thinking.

"What do you want?" He asked walking up to me.

"I want to choose. When I go on land and when I go in water."

"Okay. So that's what we'll tell them."

"Maybe what I want is not important." I say shaking my head.

"Of course it is."

"It will be bad. They will not listen." I say walking around before I turned to him. "They will hurt you unless I go back with them."

"We can talk to them. If you want to stay Seiya ,that's your choice. It's not theirs ."

"It is better if I go. These two with my sister, I know them. They are strong. Hunters . They will keep coming. Only more danger." I explain to him. I don't want to risk the three of them getting hurt. I love them.

"It's doesn't have to be like this. We can change it. You can't just go back. I need you here." Ben said and I stared at him surprised. He needed me?
I looked away from him as I thought.

"I know where my sister will go to look for me. We will go there before they hurt any more people." I say looking back at him and walking out the room to find clothes to put on.

Ben had called Ruby , she met us here at Ben's house before we went to the Research Center. I wasn't at Helen's so that the only other place my sister knew. When the three of us walked in, I saw my sister with one of the males and another female. I recognized her immediately of course. She was the leader of our tribe.

She hissed when she saw me with the humans and my sister turned to me. I lowered my head and walked towards her. "I go with you." I say to my sister.

"Yes." She said and leaned her head against mine.

The other two hissed and looked at me. I backed away as my sister turned to them. "Wait she said she was gonna go back. That means you all go back right?" Ben asked. Donna hissed at them but they ignored her and continued walking towards me.

"Please. No." I pleaded taking another step back.

"Seiya what's happening?" Ruby asked behind me, her pretty voice sounding cautious and scared.

"Not here to take me back. Here to kill." I tell them while staring at the two in front of me and the female hissed and took a step at me again.

"No!" Donna said getting in front of her and I walked up beside her.

"We are family. I am you." I tell them.

"Family." The male said looking at me and I nodded.

"Yes. We are the same." I tell him and the female looked at me before looking at the male and hissed,nodding her head at me. They both stared at me and took a step and I backed up as Donna stepped in front of me.

"You kill her, you kill me too." Donna said to them as our leader just looked at her.

"Seiya down!" Ben called and I ducked pulling my sister with me.

Ben threw a bucket of water on them and we heard them scream along with Donna as some got on her,making her scream too. "Let's go." He said and the four of us ran out to his car and got in.