Chapter Eleven Seiya pov:

I yanked and pulled, as I growled and did everything I could to get away as they pulled me into a place and pushed me into what looked like a cage. I hissed and growled as I threw myself against the cage, trying to get out with my hands tied behind my back but it was no use.

I calmed down after a while when I realized that this wasn't gonna get me out. This wasn't like the one sister was in because hers was in water.

I sat on the little bed until a man came in and opened the cage and grabbed my arm and led me to a room with a table, where he locked my tied hands to it. "Quite the fighter." The man said and I realized he sounded familiar. I looked down at the thing on his hip and he covered it with his hand. So it is a weapon. "I hope we're done with all that." He said as he sat in front of me.
"You're aware that by agreeing to talk to me, you waive your right to have an attorney present." He said and I looked down not understanding what he meant but I wanted out of here.

"I want to go home." I say quietly.

"Tell me what I want to know and we might be able to make that happen." He replied and I stared at him. "Why don't we start from the beginning." He said and put a picture of the man from the car in front of me. "You recognize him?"

"Yes." I say looking down at the picture. He then showed me another picture of the car.

"Yes." I said looking up at him.

"What happened?"

"Got in car." I said.

"Then what?"

"Car moved." I answered.

"Is he the one who gave you the drugs?" He asked but I stayed silent as I watched him. What are drugs?

"I'm sure he assaulted you. It's not the first time, but if you want out of this, I need to know the full story." He said. "Who killed Donnie Price?"

"Seiya." I answered.

"And Who's Seiya?"

"I am Seiya." I replied.

"He's a pretty large man you're a small woman. Was someone else involved?" He asked and pulled out a picture of Donna. I hissed ,looking down at my sister. Now wishing I had left with her when she said. "I understand wanting to protect someone who's important to you, but sometimes you can't. Not at the expense of others. Now drugs are one thing, but murder.....so I ask again. Who helped you?" He said.

I stared down at the picture as I spoke. "Ben,Maddie and Ruby help Seiya."

"What?" He said after a while,his voice sounding different. I looked up at him this time.

"Ben,Maddie and Ruby help Seiya." I say again.

"My Maddie? Maddie Bishop?" He asked.

"Yes." I say nodding.

Ruby pov:

I watched as Maddie called Ben and told him the coordinates of the Navy boat she found. While she told him to be careful, one of the female police officers came in saying that she needed Maddie to come with her to the police station.

"Go I'll keep trying to contact him." I say touching her shoulder. She told me how to work the radio ,as she touched my hand and thanked me before leaving with the cop ,and I sighed trying not to worry myself.

Seiya pov:

When Maddie showed up I was so happy and relieved. "Maddie!" I called out trying to get up but couldn't move.

"I'm here. It's okay. Are you alright?" She asked me.

"She's fine. You said that she would talk to you ,let's have it. Where's the sister?" He said to Maddie

"It's okay. He's family, my family. You can trust him." Maddie told me and I looked at him.

"Sister is going to stop the bad men on the water." I say.

"Ben's out there." Maddie said looking at me.

"Ben's in danger." I said ,looking at her.

"What's she talking about? Bad men on the water?" He asked Maddie.

"I have to get to a radio to warn Ben." She said glancing at the man.

"About what?" He asked but I was to busy worrying about what will happen to Ben because of all this talking.

"No!" I said trying to pull from the table. "Seiya it's okay ,calm down." Maddie said to me.

"I'll stop sister before she hurts Ben." I say staring at Maddie, afraid for him.

"No one's going anywhere until I know what the hell is going on." Her father said and I grunted,pulling at the ties holding me down.

"Calm down!" He told me but I ignored him.

"None of this will mean anything unless he knows." She said to me and I looked from her to him.

"Know what?"

"There's a reason the blood found at Donnie's price crime scene wasn't human." Maddie said to him

"Maddie I swear to god if you're smoking the same stuff that she's -"

"When I was little you used to tell me Haida myths remember? About people who could turn into spirit animals."

"Those were just stories." He said to her and she shook her head.

"No dad they weren't." Maddie said and looked to me. She then asked him to get some salt water out the fish tank in the other room. He then came back and handed it to her.

"Whats this gonna prove?"

"Just watch." She said to him as she looked at me. "We have to show him." She said to me and slowly started pouring the water on my hand.
I grunted and panted as I felt my hand  in pain. I knew without looking that it was changing to blue scales and claws before they retracted and turned back to human skin.  I panted as I watched her father and he looked at me with wide eyes.

After seeing that ,he silently looked at Maddie as she told him what I was, before untying me and told us to get out of here. I followed Maddie to her car where we drove to the center where Ruby was. When I saw her pretty face,I ran to her and hugged her close and I saw her look at Maddie as she hugged me back. Maddie explained what had happened and I watched her pretty eyes go wide.

"So he knows now?" She asked and Maddie nodded.

"Are you alright?" She asked,looking at me and I nodded.

"Okay. Have to save Ben." I said about to get up from my seat by Ruby.

"You just sit there. I'll radio Ben." Maddie said and called Ben until he picked up. Ruby wrapped her arm around me as we waited for him to answer.

"Hey! I'm here with Ruby and Seiya. She's okay."  Maddie said to him when he picked up and he told us he was on the way back but he sounded strange. I hoped he wasn't hurt.

"I'm sorry I got you in trouble with father." I say to Maddie and she looked at me.

"I did that all by myself. We made a pact and I broke it." She and walked up to me and touched my shoulder. "But I'm gonna make it up to him."