Chapter Ten Seiya pov:

The four of us had just had food together. I walked up to where Maddie and Ben was washing dishes.

"Maddie you tell me story about mother." I say.

"That's right." She said nodding and Ruby came over and looked at me as I spoke.

"Your mother is gone. When Seiya was young ,mother died. Sister took care of me always. But now she is alone. And hungry and frightened." I say looking at the three of them.

"Seiya what are you saying?" Ben asked, looking at me.

"She will be out in the night. To find food." I say.

"She's hunting?" Ruby asked, her eyes going wide and I nodded at her before looking at Ben and Maddie. "Yes. She will hunt." I told them and watched as they looked at each other

"Do you have any clue on where she might go?" Maddie asked and I shook my head.

Ruby pov:

Ben was helping Seiya in the other room, while I helped Maddie put up dishes.

"So I had lunch with Ben's mother today." She told me and I looked at her for a second.

"Really? How did that go?" I asked looking at her.

"I don't know, but I do know by time I left I was so offended." She said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She basically called me a rescue. Like I'm just someone Ben just had to save." Maddie said shaking her head.

"Wow. If it were me I would have politely told her where she could take that comment." I said.

"I did in a way but now I feel bad for even saying it now. She must think the worst of me." She replied,sighing.

"Sounds like she didn't think to high of you either way." I say raising my eyebrow before I turned to look at her. "Look if I've learned anything in all the years I've been famous. It's not to let people opinions get to you. It's your life, Live it how you want,with whoever you want. If she doesn't want you with her son she'll have to get over it." I say putting up the last dish.

"Thanks Ruby,that actually makes me feel better."

"You're welcome. Just because I'm famously known, don't mean I don't have normal problems too."

"You mean like the term more money,more problems." Maddie said and I grinned at her and winked.

"Yeah something like that." I say and we both laughed ,as they came back in the kitchen and Seiya watched us as Ben spoke.

"Ruby,Seiya would like to go back to your house tonight."he replied and I looked at the mermaid as she watched me.

"Yeah sure. That's fine with me." I say leaning against the counter.

"Okay. I will get clothes." She said and walked back in the room.

"So is this like a share thing? She stays at each of our houses every few days?" I asked feeling a pattern starting.

"It's however she wants I guess." Ben says smiling.

"Okay. Ready to go." Seiya said with some clothes balled up in her arms and Maddie laughed.

"Let me find you a bag for that."

***

When we arrived to my house I turned on the tv for her to watch, while I took a shower. When I got out, I quickly got dressed, not wanting to leave her alone for to long. I then grabbed my labtop and went to the couch to sit by her as I checked my email. I got a few from my manager about some interviews and photo shoots that I had to decide if I wanted to do when I get back.