Chapter 1: Informational Introduction

Once upon a time, in 2020, in the land of the strange but magical planet of Cosmetic, inside the continent of Mystara, the city of Opal, there lived two 12-year-olds named Everett and Elle. They are fraternal twins, and both have engaging and different personalities, along with physical appearances! They have similar personality traits but are still unique, diverse, memorable, and enjoyable!

          I. Everett. Everett is a twelve-year-old boy with fair skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a height of 162 centimeters (5.3 feet). He has the personality of a shy and pleasant human, and he loves being happy and smiling! Everett is Elle's younger fraternal twin and Beatrice's younger adoptive brother. 

          Everett is a giggly, quiet individual who loves trying new things; he is also bashful and introspective. Everett is adaptable to new environments, very sweet to people he meets, and always polite to everyone, whether they are good or evil! He is easy to get along with.

          II. Elle. Elle is a twelve-year-old girl with fair skin, blonde hair with pink ends, blue eyes, and a height of 165 centimeters (5.4 feet). She has the personality of a quiet, resourceful, and friendly individual. Elle is the older fraternal twin of Everett and the younger adoptive sister of Beatrice. Elle was born twenty-three minutes before Everett!

          Elle is respectful and introspective; she is often bashful. She loves sticking with her personality and hates changing it for other people, and she can be a bit factual to mean humans. She is easy to get along with.

          Everett and Elle live with adoptive parents, and a girl named Beatrice is using every tactic in the book to manipulate them! This manipulator is Everett and Elle's adoptive sister, who is 14 years old.

          She has two distinctive personalities and a physical appearance, so here they come!

          I. Beatrice's first personality. Beatrice is a fourteen-year-old and nine-month-old girl with light white skin, blonde hair, hazel eyes (a mix of blue and green), and a height of 168 centimeters (5.5 feet). She is outgoing, attractive, logical, opinionated, and sometimes rude and kind. Beatrice is the eldest adoptive sister of Everett and Elle.

          She is a social butterfly and has the personality of an outgoing person, but she can get a bit rude when people are mean to her. She loves the concept of karma and has a soft and kind side to her (when no one provokes her).

          II. Beatrice's second personality. Her dual personality is rude and snobbish, and she is primarily insensitive. She is cunning and manipulative and uses her pretty looks to trick and deceive foes. She is selfish in some ways, and she is known to form hate groups against other people and more or less act like a bully.

          Before we can get into Beatrice's history, I must start at the beginning of this pivotal story! I am starting with Everett and Elle's birth date, and I will end when they are 12. Anyway, let's get into the wild story of Everett and Elle!

          When the two fraternal twins were born in a hospital called "Apple Hospital," their parents didn't have the money to take care of them, so they sent them to a nearby police station. They were sad to give up their children like that, but they knew that their children would find good homes and parents who could take care of them.

          After their parents did that, the police station contacted Social Services, and the system put the two humans into an orphanage.

          The orphanage, called "Orange Orphanage," was peaceful. The kids were lovely, there was hardly any fighting, and the parents were kind and considerate. The people in charge ensured that each child was included and gave them the essentials to care for their needs; little Everett and Elle thought highly of them, and they thought they were the most extraordinary people!