Chapter 11: Upsetting Revelation

Immediately after Miranda teleported to her house to scream, the Freedom Fighter Squad and the others were confused and interested in the situation. Some felt pity for Miranda for her 76 pets betraying her, but some thought she deserved it.

          "Umm...what just happened," I asked, looking out the spaceship's windows, confused while the 76 pets spoke in their unique languages.

          "I do not know...but something real just went on, and I think that loose cannon had something to do with it," a boy named Kevin replied. He quickly pushed some hair out of his face while looking at the animals.

          "'Loose cannon!?' Wow, Kevin, how original of you," laughed a girl named Caitlyn. The girl wiped the laughing tears from her eyes.

          "It is true, that girl is looney enough to wake up a witch from her slumber! Gall, she had me pulling out my hair," replied Kevin.

          "That is so true. Miranda is uncivilized, which is one decent example," Eve replied, folding her arms.

          "Anyway, all of you are wondering who we are and why we came to your rescue. Let me explain. My name is Annabelle, the leader of this spaceship and the Freedom Fighter Squad," announced Annabelle.

          "How nice! Please accept my sincerest apologies for all the trouble that Beatrice and I caused. We didn't mean for things to get out of hand like they did," my mother replied, putting her hands together.

          "Don't apologize; we understand your situation, and I am glad everything got sorted out between everyone," smiled Annabelle.

          "You are too kind! Let me make it up to all of you," smiled my mother.

          "Oh, you don't have to do that; we don't need anything in return for our help," smiled Caitlyn. "My name is Caitlyn, and this cutie holding my hand is Devon! He's the cutest little boy ever!"

          One of the girls next to Caitlyn nervously chuckled, and our mother was concerned and unsure. "Umm, aren't you too young to date, Caitlyn and Devon? How old are you, two?" My mother asked while flipping her hair out of her face.

          "I am 13, Devon is 12, and our parents don't care! All they care about is that I'm happy," Caitlyn replied while tugging Devon's arm.

          "Umm, okay," replied my mother, weirded out. She turned her head away from Caitlyn's direction and met the gaze of Elle, Beatrice, and me.

          "If I am permitted to speak, I have an important announcement to make, Mrs. White. It concerns your child and two adoptive children: Beatrice, Everett, and Elle," asked the Black Emerald.

          Our mother took it back, and she was startled. "Oh, goodness me, I didn't know you could talk!? What is so important concerning my children?" She asked in confusion.

          "You see, Mrs. White, Beatrice, Everett, and Elle are involved in a prophecy that will inevitably happen soon. I can't make out the specific date, but they play just as important a role as everyone in this spaceship, except for the single adult here. It is an urgent matter," replied the Black Emerald.

          "Wait, we all are involved in this 'prophecy!' Does that include everyone in this spaceship?" Darren asked, confused while looking at the Black Emerald.

          "I know it's hard to believe, but yes. I am in grave danger, and this evil wizard and witch couple named Felix and Adrianna Wright are after me, and I have to stay safe! I can't do it alone, and they could disable me if they got their gritty hands on me," exclaimed the Black Emerald.