Chapter 16: Vampiric Meeting

While the Freedom Fighter Squad were having their crazy adventures on Abnormality Island and still are, Miranda has been in her house and room, spying on them using her magic. From the events of the Freedom Fighter Squad getting caught in the blood rain storm to meeting the maid of Dusk Mansion, Miranda was both amused and interested.

          "Oh my gosh, what a hilarious turn of events! The spaceship goes bye-bye, and now the Freedom Fighter Squad and my foolish former pets are at risk of turning into vampires! What fun," laughed Miranda.

          "However, I still want revenge on Polly and Roger—especially Polly! That fiendish bird has the nerve to disable my control of magic and make them betray me, so they need karma! I'll make an additional retaliation against those 74 others because they had the spine to do that," exclaimed Miranda.

          Miranda cast a few magic spells and found a cute vampiric boy roaming Dusk Mansion. Her heart swelled like a balloon. "Wow, he's hot," blushed Miranda.

          "I believe this charming dreamboat will be my key to retribution against my horrible past friends, and I don't care if he's a vampire; I will get myself a ton of satisfaction out of the situation! And hopefully, I'll have a cute boyfriend to keep me company in the future," smirked Miranda.

          Miranda kept her eyes on the Freedom Fighter Squad and the attractive vampire. Every time the narcissist saw him, she had butterflies in her stomach and ideas in her brain. She was both in love and excited and would get her chance soon.

          The Freedom Fighter Squad and 76 animals walked into the mansion, and every vampire looked at them with deep curiosity and hunger. "So much blood," said one of the many vampires roaming in the Dusk Mansion.

          "This place gives me the creeps," thought Roger. The Freedom Fighter Squad and 76 animals walked through a corridor in front of the entrance to Dusk Mansion, and we walked through a long hall with a red carpet in front and walls on the right and left sides.

          Candles, statues of ancient figures, and coffins lined the sides of the walls, followed by a crimson-red throne at the end of the room. The throne was large enough to fit the vampiric figure on its exterior.

          "Who are these mortals, Mrs. Rosemary?" Asked a vampire sitting on the throne. He was tall and muscular, wearing red and black clothing, and looked like an adult man. He had an aura of seriousness and mystery, and his face was pale like an anemic patient.

          "I brought them here to speak with you, Mr. Whitlock. They have an important matter to discuss with you: your son," replied Mrs. Rosemary. Mr. Whitlock gave Mrs. Rosemary a cold stare and turned his gaze to the Freedom Fighter Squad and 76 animals.

          "What critical manner coming from mere mortals could involve my son? All of them on the three continents and other islands have been scavenging around on Abnormality Island, trying to find the mystery of the blood rain, and you dare to bring these animals and humans to my humble abode!?

          "Send them out, and I want you to guarantee that they will never return! There will be firm consequences, Mrs. Rosemary, if you refuse to comply, as well as additional punishments for these travelers, including the animals and this weird, floating gemstone," exclaimed Mr. Whitlock, standing up from his throne.

          "What matters includes me," asked a cold voice. The voice came from behind the Freedom Fighter Squad and was none other than Drascone.

          He wore the same clothing as his father and was tall as his flesh and blood. He looked like a teenager, and his pale expressions sent shivers down people's spines.