Chapter 8: Betrayal of the Crows

Everyone and the mysterious spaceship glared at Miranda in fury, and she became curious. "Wow, I wasn't expecting your people to join the show! Who are you people anyway—identify yourselves," said Miranda, pointing to the spaceship.

          "That is unimportant, but we will advise you to free them immediately! You are causing serious hardship to be here, and you need to make things right," said the female voice from the spaceship.

          "Boohoo, and too bad! Crows, Polly, and Roger, blow them away from us this instant," exclaimed Miranda, pointing towards the spaceship levitating above the ground. The two nodded and started flapping their feathers hard, producing so much wind that it was like a miniature tornado aimed at the aircraft.

          "Wait, are they using aerokinesis, and is she flying," exclaimed Eve, putting her right hand to her mouth.

          "I think so, and those winds look strong, but she looks unaffected by them, somehow," said Elle. However, to Miranda and the two cros's surprise, the spaceship held still like a statue. They were surprised, and Miranda was getting annoyed fast!

          "We were going to do this peacefully, but now it looks like we have to do this by force," said another voice from the spaceship. Suddenly, a hoard of ghosts and spirits flew out of the spaceship's walls, and they all charged at Miranda while chanting a tune.

          Miranda was upset about this attack, so she told Polly and Roger to fire everything they could at them.

          But she didn't realize that when the two crows fired all they got at the supernatural entities, they didn't do anything. Miranda was getting frustrated and tried using a magic spell to immobilize and hopefully kill them.

          The air turned a creepy white, purple, and black, and other spirits and ghosts appeared throughout the atmosphere. "PROTECT ME NOW," yelled Miranda in fear.

          The spirits and ghosts from the random spaceship and Miranda's supernatural entities were battling it out, and everyone was in awe. While this magical battle raged on, a spontaneous spirit found this the perfect time to come behind the narcissist and push her into good spirits.

          She screamed while some of the benevolent spirits and ghosts from the spaceship still surviving caught her and started dragging her through the spacecraft's walls. Miranda's spirits and ghosts chased after her to try to protect her, but they seemed to be getting overpowered. The supernatural entities from the spaceship seemed stronger than Miranda's, and she was furious!

          "CURSE YOU," yelled Miranda. We all were surprised, and everyone was wondering what was going on and if they were hallucinating. 

          "I've just seen some crap just go down now! What's going to happen next!? Fairies and unicorns are going to appear from nowhere," asked Darren. 

          Everyone nodded (including Elle and I), and before we knew it, we were all in a sizeable circle-like dome with seven members inside and a strange emerald with green and black colors. Over the emerald top, however, was the fiend herself kicking and screaming at the many supernatural entities holding her down.

          Meanwhile, Roger and Polly were shaking their heads from outside the spacecraft. "Oh man," said Roger, in disbelief. 

          The two crows shook their heads; they teleported inside the spaceship (using a magic spell) where the others were, and they would witness some action going down!

          "LET ME GO YOU SUPERNATURAL GHOSTS AND BULLIES! I AM THE MOST PRETTIEST AND MOST SMARTEST GIRL IN THE EQUITY UNIVERSE! I AM ALSO THE MOST IMPORTANT GIRL IN THE UNIVERSE, AND ALL THE BOYS LOVE ME," yelled Miranda dramatically. She kicked and screamed like a toddler, and we all rolled our eyes.

          "Oh my gosh, another dramatic girl," said Eve, rolling her eyes.

          "I DON'T CARE IF I'M BEING DRAMATIC OR NOT YOU UGLY GIRL! CROWS, SAVE ME FROM THIS PLACE," yelled Miranda.

          "Oh, please, you are the ugly girl here! You sent my mother and sister to a dimension, and you look like a Barbie doll," exclaimed Elle.

          "I DON'T CARE! POLLY! ROGER! YOU WORTHLESS BIRDS, SAVE ME THIS INSTANT, OR I WILL CUT OFF YOUR FOOD SUPPLY FOR AN ENTIRE DAY," yelled Miranda. Polly and Roger shook their heads, and instead of trying to be loyal, they were angry.

          "You know what, Miranda, maybe you can stay in that position for a little longer! We are done being your puppets in defending you, and we are most certainly sick of you calling other people names," exclaimed Roger.

          "W-What did you say," asked Miranda. She was surprised, and she quickly became angry.

          "You heard us! We are done being your owners, and you can find two replacement crows for our positions," said Polly, flying on Elle's head.

          "YOU DARE BETRAY ME AT A TIME LIKE THIS!? YOU FILTHY BIRDS, I MADE YOU TWO IMMORTAL, GRANTED YOU THE ABILITY TO TALK AND USE MAGIC, TWO POWERS, AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET!? 

          "YOU TWO ARE HORRIBLE CREATURES AND NEVER FORGET THAT," angrily yelled Miranda.

          "GOOD, AND I HOPE YOU GET KARMA FOR SENDING THEM TO THAT CRAZY ISLAND IN MYSTARA, AND I HOPE YOU GET STRIPPED OF YOUR POWERS! AND I ALSO HOPE THAT THE 48 OTHER CROWS IN YOUR HOUSE TURN ON YOU AS WELL, YOU FILTHY NARCISSISTIC WITCH," replied Polly, yelling in anger.

          "YEAH, AND LET THOSE 15 OTHER BLACK CATS AND 11 OWLS IN THE HOUSE TURN ON YOU TOO, MIRANDA! I HOPE THEY REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A DIRTY OWNER YOU WERE WHEN YOU ADOPTED AND CAPTURED THEM," yelled Roger.

          "YOU...YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO BRING UP MY OTHER ANIMALS LIKE THAT! LET ME GO YOU, RUDE MORTALS," yelled Miranda.

          "We will only let you go if you promise to bring back Beatrice and that other lady; then we will let you go!" A female voice, a girl named Annabelle, sharply said.

          "NO, I AM NOT BRINGING BACK THE UGLY WITCH! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS," replied Miranda with screaming anger.

          "Then we will have no choice but to make this emerald suck you inside until you do comply," retorted a voice coming from the emerald, which was named the Black Emerald. Its voice was stern, and Miranda had no choice but to comply if she wanted to see the light of day.

          "FINE, I WILL LET THEM GO! JUST LET ME GO AND LEAVE ME IN PEACE," yelled Miranda. She reluctantly agreed, and the two crows would whisper something in each other's ears and nod.

          "I propose something to you all. I will keep Miranda under check, and Polly here will do something that requires a bit of teleportation and work," said Roger.

          "Hah, you can try telling them, but they won't listen. Every single one of them is under my control and loyalty, and you won't have a chance telling them to betray me," mocked Miranda.

          "And did you forget that you also gave us the power of magic? While you agreed to this girl's request, I disabled your control of the other crows, black cats, and owls so they could freely listen to me," smirked Polly.

          "YOU DID WHAT, NOW," yelled Miranda in disbelief. She quickly became angry.

          "See ya on the flip side, Miranda," said Polly. The female crow winked at her and teleported out of the spaceship, and Miranda was beyond furious! Things will get interesting, so let us continue to the next chapter!