Chapter 7: Wistful and Shocking Event

"You ungrateful child, how dare you laugh at such claims!? Our darling Beatrice is an angel, and as far as we know, you and Elle are the bullies here," exclaimed a familiar face.

          Unfortunately, I turned around to see my mother and Beatrice folding their arms (with Elle being by their side), and I was in disbelief. "Oh my gosh, were you three following me," I asked, standing up from the picnic site.

          "Well, Elle told us you were in the meadow, so we tracked you down. You are pathetic, brother, picking on a poor little me with your buddies; I could cry on how rude you are to me," said Beatrice, folding her arms as Elle ran to me.

          "Oh please, like you are the cat's meow, you witches! How dare you treat our friend like that, and how stupid of you to let Beatrice date at such a young age! Do you know she cheated on ten boys under your nose? Hmm," exclaimed Eve, walking forward towards them.

          "She's lying, mommy; you know I would never do that," said Beatrice. She began producing fake tears, and our mother took her word. She glared at me angrily and would explode like a pressure cooker under extreme heat.

          "Now look what you did; you all made my precious daughter cry," exclaimed my mother. She stomped her feet in rage, and she was noticeably upset. 

          "And why do you even believe Beatrice!? Do you know that she is a conniving little crybaby that lies to you every day!? Are you that stupid, and who are you anyway, the devil!?

          "You sure changed over the years; now I don't even recognize you anymore as my adoptive mother," exclaimed Elle, glaring at our mother.

          Beatrice cried louder, and my mother got a lot more upset. However, Miranda appeared in the sky when our mother was about to say something, and it was from out of nowhere.

          "Wow, and I heard it all now! Wow, your entire family is pathetic," mocked Miranda. We all looked up into the sky and were shocked to find Beatrice with her two crows, looking at us with lunacy and mockery.

          "What the...Is that Miranda you were talking about, Everett," asked Eve while looking at Miranda in disbelief.

          "How nice of you, Everett, to tell your new friends about me. I hoped you told them great things," said an evil Miranda, looking at my new friends.

          "No, he told us an utterly horrifying story of you," said Darren, looking at Miranda. Miranda remained calm, and she looked at Elle while chuckling.

          "Is that so? I hope you told your mother, Elle, that you despise her presence every day because that's the interpretation of what you told me at lunch when Beatrice was in detention from getting into a catfight with me over Patrick's feelings: Patrick bribed that man with 5,000 dollars in cash! Man, what an entertaining day it has been today," chuckled Miranda.

          Our mother scoffed. "Ungrateful children, and you know what, Everett and Elle, you can say goodbye to ever being welcome at my house! Your father, sister, and I are sick of you two being rude and snobby!

          "I am going to talk to your father about this situation, and we are going to make this official: we are disowning you as our adoptive children," exclaimed my mother.

          Beatrice smirked to herself with evil intentions, and my friends who had my back were furious and sad. "Good, and you know what!? Everett and I were planning on leaving anyway! Leave now, and don't worry about us; we will be fine," cried Elle as she hugged me with sadness.