Chapter 6: Personalities and Laughter

Before we move on, these lively folks have names and ages. There are six people in the group, three boys and three girls! Luckily, all six of them are friendly individuals who look out for one another, which is a lovely trait to have as a group.

          I. Ryder. Ryder is a 12-year-old boy with fair skin, straight strawberry-blonde hair, green eyes, and a height of 165 centimeters (5.4 feet). He has a kind and quiet personality, and he rarely speaks. He is sweet and shy towards people he doesn't know and gets scared often. He is straightforward to get along with.

          II. Samuel. Samuel is a 14-year-old boy with tanned skin, wavy platinum-blonde hair, blue eyes, and 176 centimeters (5.7 feet). He has an adventurous personality and is very outgoing. He is a laid-back individual, and he is talkative to people overall, except for strangers. He is easy to get along with.

          III. Darren. Darren is a 14-year-old boy with light white skin, curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and a height of 177 centimeters (5.8 feet). He is confident and outgoing, assertive, and easy to get along with; he doesn't mind talking to new people and making friends.

          IV. Allison. Allison is a 13-year-old girl with white skin, long strawberry blonde hair (that looked golden brown) that went down to her waist, green eyes, and a height of 166 centimeters (5.4 feet). She has a kind and caring personality and is very compassionate. She is sweet and shy of people, and she's not used to seeing them around. She is uncomplicated to get along with.

          V. Eve. Eve is a 12-year-old girl with light white skin, strawberry blonde hair (that looked golden brown) that went down to her shoulders, blue eyes, and a height of 167.7 centimeters (5.5 feet). She has the personality of a peaceful and caring individual, and she is often factual when people get rude or out of line. She is kind and talkative to people she meets and knows, except for strangers. She is simple to get along with when people are friendly, but things could get hairy when you upset her.

          VI. Silvia. Silvia is a 14-year-old girl with fair skin, wavy brown hair that goes to her shoulders, brown eyes, and a height of 174 centimeters (5.7 feet). She has a quiet and reserved personality and is respectful. She is kind and curious and is not scared to show her feelings in front of others. She is effortless to get along with.

          At the picnic site, there are food and drinks such as crackers, sandwiches, strawberries, grapes, lemonade, orange juice, and tea; antique teapots and plates accompany the solids and liquids. "This is cool! Where did you get these plates and teapots?" I asked, examining them.

          "We got them from an antique shop! Are you familiar with Tree Antiques' Shop? My name is Eve, by the way—I'm Allison's sister," said Eve as she took a sip from her tea.

          "Right, and my name is Ryder. I'm everybody's friend here," said Ryder, with a shy and innocent smile.

          While eating, I marveled at the delicious food and drinks."Wow, this food is tasty," I said.

          "Thank you, me and Allison made it ourselves," said Eve happily.

          "Amazing, It's delicious," I smiled. Allison lit up with happiness, and Eve would pleasantly smile.

          "Thanks," blushed Allison. Her heart felt fuzzy, and butterflies flew in her stomach.

          "So Everett, what were you going to say before, and what do you mean you've been through it before? Did your parents disown you too," asked Darren. Some people looked at me, and I got a bit nervous.

          "No, but I'd say they are pretty dang close, too," I replied. Everyone had worried faces, and Allison looked both shocked and sorrowful.