Chapter 12: Emotional Goodbye

Before moving on to the story, let me explain what the Freedom Fighter Squad and the Black Emerald's Spaceship look like (the two are separate spaceships).

          I. The Freedom Fighter Sqaud's Spaceship. The Freedom Fighter Squad's Spaceship has 30 rooms with 15 toilets inside the spacecraft, one massive proportion system on the outside-bottom of the spaceship, a prominent central engine inside the spacecraft (inside the engine room), and plenty of windows.

          The 30 rooms are for the Freedom Fighter Squad members (mainly those for the prophecy), and the 15 toilets are in rooms with stalls. The massive proportion system propels the spaceship upwards and downwards, and the engine helps the spacecraft move around.

          The Freedom Fighter Squad's Spaceship has an entrance that inclines upward 17.6 yards (on the left side), a main deck area (where everyone meets for meetings and hanging out), and a huge dinner area (a kitchen area).

          Author's note: I did the math on calculating the incline and imagined it like a triangle. The incline walking up to the entrance is 17.6 yards, the base towards the entrance is 16 yards, the height from the ground up to the entrance is 8 yards, the angle from the incline is 27 degrees (27°), the angle from the base upward to the entrance is 88 degrees (88°), and the angle at the top of the entrance (height) is 65 degrees (65°).

          The entrance to the spaceship can fold into the rest of the spacecraft (by moving to the right). The Freedom Fighter Sqaud's Spaceship is shaped like a dome and large enough to hold over 30 people (including guests and animals).

          The main deck is not only the place where everyone meets to enjoy life and have meetings, but it is also where the controls and steering wheel are. It has many comfy chairs, tables, filing cabinets to put handbooks and files inside, mini bookshelves to put books on, and a splendid outside view with see-through diamond glass (an extremely tough material to break) covering the outside of the spaceship, so people can get sunlight and Vitamin D circulating in their brains.

          The Freedom Fighter Sqaud's Spaceship has the colors of white marble and weapons such as missiles, powerful artillery, kinetic weapons, and bombs. It can travel into space and is a powerful weapon, regardless of whether it's in a planet's atmosphere.

          The history of the Freedom Fighter Squad is that when Annabelle wanted to start a team that included traveling to explore different places around the world and possibly space, her father and mother made the decision to teach her how to control a spaceship and went through a serious of travels on teaching her how to drive it. She started managing the spacecraft when she was 14 and got exceptionally good at 15; her father and mother approved her for a spacecraft license, which allows you to pilot a spaceship, and a pilot's license just in case.

          At school, teenagers call Annabelle the "teenage spaceship prodigy," which stuck into her sophomore and junior years at Creation Academy and made her exceptionally popular. She invited her closest friends to travel with her, and they happily accepted (with their parent's permission).

          They decided that the spaceship Annabelle flew would be named the Freedom Fighter Squad Spaceship, and they would be a team known as the Freedom Fighter Squad.

          One day, however, the Black Emerald met them a week after they became known as the Freedom Fighter Squad, and the talking gemstone eventually became a member of the Freedom Fighter Squad.

          About three months after they met the Black Emerald (and Annabelle turned 16), they met the other and current team members, and now they are one massive, positive team of individuals. However, thanks to the Black Emerald telling the Freedom Fighter Squad about the prophecy that 24 beings will stop the evil Adrianna and Felix Wright, the objective of the Freedom Fighter Squad has changed course, and now they are focused on the Black Emerald and its crisis with the evil witch and wizard couple.