Chapter 13: New Black Emerald Powers

Annabelle fired the thrusters, the spaceship rose, and everyone packed their stuff. Many people aboard the spaceship helped them, and everyone was excited about a thrilling adventure with the Freedom Fighter Squad.

         Over the seven days Everett, Elle, and Beatrice spent with their parents, the Freedom Fighting Squad took Ryder, Samuel, Darren, Allison, Eve, and Silvia shopping. They bought new clothes and other lovely things, such as toothbrushes and tubes of toothpaste.

          The seven friends were grateful for their kind deeds, strengthening their bond further and creating a lively atmosphere among the Freedom Fighter Squad and the spaceship members.

          The Black Emerald also contributed to this by giving them powers, and they were impressed that such an object could grant people superpowers. Here is what the Black Emerald gave them.

          I. Ryder. The Black Emerald gave Ryder the power of aerokinesis because he had always dreamed of flying. This power can be helpful in battling by blasting enemies away at close and long distances, which can be helpful

          II. Samuel. The Black Emerald gave Samuel the power of supersense because he loves sniffing flowers and reading books. This power can help Samuel sense enemies; the five senses heighten while he obtains it.

          III. Darren. The Black Emerald gave Darren superhuman speed because he is good at running. The power can be beneficial to outrunning foes in battle and potentially significant for snagging objects from short to long distances.

          IV. Allison. The Black Emerald gave Allison sound manipulation because she looked like she was humming and was good at it. This power is helpful when trying to serenade people into a daydream and blast them with intense sound waves in battle.

          V. Eve. The Black Emerald gave Eve necromancy because she was always interested in predicting what came after death and loved talking to herself. This power is helpful because she can use the dead as an army, which could be beneficial in battling; Eve could also speak to herself to keep her entertained.

          VI. Silvia. The Black Emerald gave Silvia healing because she has always dreamt of becoming a nurse. This power is helpful because she can heal and help anyone at any given time; she could be beneficial when battling others.

          Three hours passed when Everett, Elle, and Beatrice got their luggage on the Freedom Fighter Squad and were hanging out with their new friends and team members. They packed their stuff in 30 to 75 minutes and bonded with their new friends and team members.

          They were flying over the Coastline Ocean, which covers the entirety of Cosmetic. Some parts are slaty, and some are not, but it is still one massive ocean.

          It was nighttime, and the Freedom Fighter Squad and the Black Emerald flew separately over the Coastline Ocean. "A quick reminder for every one new on this team: bedtime is at 9:30 p.m., which is in 45 minutes," announced Annabelle.

          Everyone followed the instructions, said their goodnights, and went to bed at 9:30 p.m. Tomorrow would be a much more exciting day, and there would be much to do.

          I woke up in my new room and yawned. I looked out the window to see blue water and knew we were still flying over the Coastline Ocean.

          I didn't know my next destination, so I hurried up and dressed for the day. I didn't realize it would be one heck of a ride.

          I went to the kitchen and saw a few people making breakfast and sitting at the massive table. The delightful smell of hash potatoes and bacon filled the air with a delicious aroma, and the orange juice looked refreshing; the positive energy made anyone smile. I was nervous because this was my second day living with new people, and I didn't know any other people's intentions.