Chapter 3: Planet Biography

Planet I. Unpassionate. Unpassionate is the first planet from Nebula 1A, a dull and unexpressive place of hot terrestrial land. This barren wasteland has zero atmosphere and is hot in the morning and cold at night.

          The average temperature of Unpassionate is 466 Fahrenheit (241.11 Celsius), while it gets hot in the morning and cold at night.

          Its outside appearance is a solid gray and black, marking the desolate place that beholds its exterior. Its diameter is 1,349 miles, and its surface is a blanket of meteorite and asteroid fallings, dormant volcanoes, cliffs, deep valleys, trenches, and many more geological features.

          Unpassionate comprises the same materials a planet needs: the outer core, inner core, mantle, and crust. The inner core is made entirely of iron, and lighter elements such as lithium and hydrogen accompany it.

          Unpassionate's outer core is a semi-liquid core composed mainly of iron and some lighter elements accompanying it, such as lithium and sulfur.

          Unpassionate's mantle is hard silicate rock with other components and rocks supporting its company, such as sulfur and limestone rock.

          Unpassionate is one huge continent covering 100% of the planet, with occasional water and ice on the poles. However, thanks to Unpassionate being the first planet from Nebula 1A, 1% of the water will melt in a heartbeat in the distant future!

          Unpassionate has zero moons because it is the first planet in the Cosmology solar system. If this lifeless planet had a moon of some kind, Nebula 1A would have kicked it out by force, thanks to the intense gravity it emits.

          Because its core has cooled over many years, it has lost its magnetic field and can no longer hold onto an atmosphere; the poor planets are devastated daily by solar winds from the sun. It's a sad place to be, but life is inhabitable!

          Unpassionate has a tilt of 37.9 degrees and is the direction counterclockwise. It experiences seasonal changes; summers and winters are long, while spring and fall are short.

          Sadly, Unpassionate is barren, with barely any water. However, the second planet is just as horrid as the first one, but it is more expressive and colorful!

          Planet II. Passionate. Passionate is the second planet from Nebula 1A, a bright and expressive place of terrestrial land. It may look colorful on the outside, but it is yet another barren wasteland on the inside and a lot more intense!

          When you look at Passionate's appearance, it is a pink, red, and orange planet with a diameter of 7,452 miles and nothing but a scorching wasteland. Its average temperature is 560 degrees Fahrenheit (the temperature doesn't drastically change during the day and night), and its pinkish color is from oxidized dust from rocks shot up by intense winds into the atmosphere.

          On Passionate, winds can reach an outrageous 621 miles per hour. This is because liquids constantly evaporate in the planet's atmosphere, causing extreme wind. Heat evaporates the fluid and causes atmospheric differences, causing the winds to blow and howl quickly!

          However, the liquid is not water, but sulfuric acid rains down on the lonely planet's surfaces. This deadly poison is highly toxic to humans, and the combination of red dust and the fatal poison, sulfuric acid, creates the colors red, pink, and orange on Passionate.

          Its surface is a blanket of craters, asteroid falls, mountain ranges, gorges, valleys, volcanos, and lakes full of lava and red dust; winds decorate the ground like a messy painting, and the winds are so intense that they would blow you away! The atmospheric pressure is also so great that if you could reach the surface, it would kill you in five seconds!