Chapter 15: Abnormality Island

The Freedom Fighter Squad arrived at Abnormality Island, flying over the lands.

          However, something wasn't right, and red coloring was over the greenery and terrain like someone had smeared a coat of red paint over a canvas.

          Suddenly, without warning, it started raining. However, it wasn't just rain; it was blood, and the Freedom Fighter Sqaud was confused and disgusted.

          "What in the actual world is that!? Is that blood rain!? That's impossible," exclaimed Genius. He walked closer to the windows as the blood trickled down the spaceship's magnificent marble-white color.

          "If that is blood, there is no way I'm going outside! I have a white shirt on, and the blood will stain it if I go outside," said Caitlyn, adjusting her white clothing.

          "Yeah, me too, and I would rather wait until it clears up," agreed Allison, folding her arms.

          "Yeah, gross," Kevin replied, looking at the disgusting blood rain. The blood rain escalated and started pouring at higher speeds, covering the spacecraft's diamond glass.

          "Annabelle, I think you better park the spaceship because the blood is starting to cover the glass, and we rely on the glass to see," said Aarti, looking at the blood covering the glass.

          "I know, and that's what I'm doing," said Annabelle as she moved the spaceship downward to the park. Annabelle parked the spacecraft on a flat piece of ground with minor bloody plants arranged around it, and without another warning, all 76 animals teleported inside the spaceship, covered in blood.

          Some girls screamed, and some boys jumped; the owls, crows, and black cats shook their bodies to get rid of the blood, and some got on Caitlyn and Allison's white shirts. "Ugh, that's better, I hate getting wet," commented Polly.

          "Ugh, couldn't you guys go inside the bathrooms and shake!? You got my shirt dirty, and now it's probably stained," exclaimed Caitlyn.

          "Hoot—hoot," hooted one of the owls.

          "His name is Johnny, and he says that he is sorry. They didn't think of the bathrooms then, nor did we teleport them here. Sorry about that," translated Roger.

          "That's okay; just make sure to think of the bathrooms next time," replied Annabelle, turning off the engine. "That will be appreciated for everyone's sake."

          One of the cats meowed, and Polly was quick to translate. "Her name is Sally, and she says they can definitely do that next time."

          "Good, I'm glad," replied Annabelle, nodding. She walked away from the steering wheel, and everyone was concerned about what to do next.

          Without a third warning, the Black Emerald teleported inside the Freedom Fighter Squad's Spaceship, hovering over Annabelle. "I forgot to mention: the vampires here on Abnormality Island can use magic, and one of the many things they like to do is randomly create blood rain showers, such as this one," commented the Black Emerald.

          "Gee, this information would be useful before we traveled here. Why didn't you tell us before?" Kevin asked, adjusting his hair.

          "Part of the adventure is observing and experiencing new things, and this is no different than any other tale," replied the Black Emerald.

          "Yeah, and thanks to you, Black Emerald, mine and Allison's white shirt got stained," complained Caitlyn, putting her hands on her hips.