Chapter 18: Miranda's Infuriating Scream

Meanwhile, Miranda was about to execute her painful ideas and had the biggest grin. Miranda put a magic spell that the blood rain would go through her like transparency, and she teleported where Salvadore had slowed down, panting like a dog in the middle of a bloody plain.

          "My life is so horrible! I want to have a change; why is life so unfair!?" Salvadore screamed into the bloody plains. However, before he could say another word, Miranda appeared beside him, and she spoke softly.

          "Hey, cutie, what is a pretty vampire doing alone in a forest?" Miranda asked, walking closer to him. Salvadore turned around in shock, and his eyes started to turn into hearts.

          "You love me!? A mere mortal taking an interest in me!? Life is so amazing! I want to kiss the clouds of blood rain," exclaimed Salvadore, putting his hands in the air.

          "You're cute, and will you be my boyfriend? I have been searching for a partner, and you are my perfect soulmate," said Miranda, putting her hands on his shoulders.

          "I will accept your offer; you are pretty humanoid. I have been searching for a lover forever, and you are my perfect person to be with," Salvadore responded, leaning in for a kiss.

          "Will you not bite me because I am a human? I am a very delicate human," Miranda asked, leaning in for a kiss and closing her eyes.

          "I won't if you want me to," replied Salvadore. The two passionately kissed, and after their precious moment, Salvadore did the unthinkable. He removed his lips from Miranda while having his eyes turn red, and he bit Miranda on the neck.

          Miranda screamed angrily, and she glared at Salvadore with a furious face. "HOW DARE YOU BITE ME, YOU PSYCHOTIC UNDEAD CREATURE! YOU FILTHY, DOUBLE-CROSSING SNAKE! I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU, IMPUDENT-FEEDING-BLOOD-EYED UNIMPORTANT FOOL AND UNATTRACTIVE DREAMBOAT," yelled Miranda, holding her neck.

          "I thought you loved me? I turned you into a vampire to make you my soulmate, and I could tell you loved me with that kiss," said a dramatic Salvadore.

          "I DON'T ANYMORE, AND I WAS JUST FINE BEING A HUMAN! NOW EVERY TIME I SEE MY NEWLY CAPTURED PETS, I WILL HAVE A TENDENCY TO SUCK THEIR BLOOD! YOU FILTHY CREATURE OF THE UNDEAD, YOU JUST BIT THE MOST IMPORTANT GIRL IN THIS PLANET," screamed Miranda, flying in the air.

          "W-What are you doing!? What are you, a witch," asked a feared Salvadore.

          "I am going to teach you a lesson, Salvadore," exclaimed Miranda as her eyes turned a ghostly white.

          "I love you, pretty girl! Don't do this to me," pleaded Salvadore, getting on his knees.

          "Say goodbye, cutie," said a creepy Miranda. Her voice was as mysterious as ever, and many rampaging ghosts chased after Salvadore as he ran away in fear.

          Meanwhile, the Freedom Fighter Squad walked toward Mount Arduous, and the Black Emerald led the way. They talked about random things until they got to the forest area.

          "We are now entering the Elderly Forest, a forest full of mysteries and magical creatures," announced the Black Emerald. Before anyone could speak, however, a coconut hit Annabelle's head, and she turned around in anger while hideous laughter came from the trees.

          "Oww, what the heck," exclaimed Annabelle. Annabelle averted her gaze towards the laughing, and there were three of whose appearances were red creatures with spiky heads, long tails, and demonic wings. They were laughing like monkeys, sitting at the top of a small tree.