Big Sister Sky

Skylar ( POV)

I couldn't believe my eyes when i seen him walk through the door being carried by Ashton. I dropped all my toys and just sat there staring at him.

Now you might be wondering how i know Jackson Malik, we'll he was my high school bully. It only stopped because he went away somewhere which no one knew and know i knew. He is a LITTLE.

He looked up and stopped immediately started to squirm around and whine to be put down. I smirked at that, who knew that the 'bad boy' of the school would be a little with not one but two doms to look after and baby him and now I'm his older sister.

Jackson's (POV)

Daddy picked me up from nap time and started carrying me home, on the way he was telling me about the girl they went to get today and that she was with mummy. We got home and i was planning to scream at her to get away from my mummy when we walked in and i seen who it was i froze. I immediately fell out of little space.

I started to squirm and whine to be put down but all Ashton did was tighten his hold as to not drop me.

"Put me down. PUT ME DOWN. I want down"

"Baby, is that any way to talk to your daddy's. Hmmmm. Now calm down and stop squirming around"

"I didn't ask. Now Put. ME. DOWN! Ashton"

" what, baby why are you out of little space what happened"

He put me down and i ran to my room and slammed the door shut. Unfortunately the door doesn't have a lock on the door so i needed to hide somewhere so i hide in the closet right at the back.

Skylar's (POV)

I was stunned when Ashton put Jackson down and he ran away. Ashton looked so confused and turned to where Zoe was standing behind the couch.

"What just happened, why did he drop out of little space so suddenly" Zoe asked and i had a feeling it was out of embarrassment. Zoe looked over at Ashton.

"I'll go and get him Ash, you stay with Sky"

"Wait, wait I'll get him. I know what's wrong"

Ashton and Zoe just looked at me with a confused expression when Ashton started speaking.

"Sky, your such a good big sister already. Jackson is lucky to have such a caring sister like you" and they let me go and get Jackson

Walking out the living room and down the hall where i heard the door slam i opened a door and looked around. I was in a nursery clearly for Jackson and smirked to myself.

"Jackson, i know your I'm hear. Come out come out wherever you are" i sang whilst looking under the crib and behind the changing table and rocking chair.

I heard a small whimper coming from the closet and immediately turned towards there and opened the door. I saw him at the very back of the cupboard.

"Jackson, we meet again although this time i think the roles have been reversed"

"Go, away. Sky. I don't want to see you"

"Why not?. You were the one that bullied me and broke me. I should be the one that doesn't want to see you yet I'm in hear trying to get you to come out and accept that I'm your older sister now"

"YOUR MY WHAT!!!!"

At the sudden screaming Ashton opened the door and stared at me which worried eyes.

"Jackie baby, can you come out so that we can talk with you and Sky please"

"No, not a baby, never will be a baby. I'm not coming out"

"What's happened baby, you were doing so well and now all of a sudden you are refusing to accept your little side"

I just stared on as Ashton talked with Jackson and tried to coax him out of his hiding place. I'm sure he could reach in and grab him but i think he wants Jackson to come out on his own.

"Don't want to be little, it's wrong. I'm not a little"

"It's not wrong baby, why are you thinking that"

He just pointed and me and looked away. Ashton looked at me with a confused face and looked back a Jackson.

"What's wrong with Skylar, baby hmmmmm"

"I shouldn't be like her, it's wrong. I'm wrong. I'm stupid and ugly and a mean person and i should be allowed to love. No one. I'm wrong"

"Ohhh baby. You are so smart and, beautiful and you aren't a mean person you are so kind and thoughtful. Your allowed to be little. It's part of you baby"

"NOOOOO stop trying to trick me thinking that it's right. I'm cruel and mean and i hurt sky and i can't take it back and I'm so sorry"

I looked at Jackson who had tears in his eyes and was trying not to cry which made me feel sad that he felt so much guilt and remorse.

"Jackie, it's alright i forgive you and I'm here to be your big sister and help you accept your little side. It's alright i forgive you do stop thinking all these nasty thoughts and come out"

Ashton had had enough at that point and started crawling into the closet to get him he picked him up cradling him to his chest and was whispering reassuring words to him as he cried and cried.

"I shouldn't feel so fragile, why do i feel so fragile. I don't like it" he whimpered out crying heavily, sobs racking his whole body and snot coming out his nose.

Ashtons (POV)

I held my baby to my chest and carried him around the room bouncing him up and down trying to stop his cry's.

It hurt to think that my baby was in so much pain mentally in his big headspace.

"Come on baby let's get you and your sister changed so that we can go to sleep"

I turned towards the door guiding my babies head to my neck and covered his ears so that i wouldn't disrupt his calm state.

"Zoe can you come and help me with the kids please"

"Coming!!!"

I took Jackson to the changing table whilst Zoe helped Skylar into her clothes on the floor.

I lay him down running my fingers through his hair to keep him calm whilst i walked away to get him so clothes, he just lay there sulking that he wasn't a baby with the cutest little pout on his face.

"Sky, baby we don't have a bed for you yet so are you going to be okay sleeping in mummy and daddy's room tonight until we can get you stuff tomorrow"

"Mhm daddy thats okays"

"Okay let's got to be then" i grabbed her hand leaving Zoe to deal with putting Jackson in his crib and we got settled on the bed.