6~ Viraaj don't like liers.

Tu hoga zara Pagal,
Tune mujhko hai chuna....
Kaise tune ankaha,
Tune ankaha sab suna....
Tu hoga zara Pagal,
Tune mujhko hai chuna......

Tu din sa hai, main raat...
Aa na dono mil jaaye shaamo ki tarah...

Ye moh moh ke dhaage,
Teri ungliyo se ja uljhae....

__________☜☆☞__________

Aryaa got startle as soon as she felt presence behind her then two hand moving forward and grabbing the railing, caging her in between. She chewed the skin inside her mouth knowing the person really well. Not knowing how to react in this situation she kept on standing still.

Her eyes closed in response when she felt Viraaj slide her hair to the other side and putting his chin over her shoulder. She didn't push him neither do anything making Viraaj to smile. With other hand, he grabbed her hand then open her fist. Aryaa looked down, feeling a cold thing on her hand. She blinked her eyes seeing nothing but a platinum ring with initial V carved on it.

" For you."

Viraaj said near her shoulder then made her wear it. She moved her eyes to the other hand of his and found the same ring but with A carved on it. Its her name. Viraaj is doing so much effort in their relation and she is still running behind her past. But what can she do? She is trying. She is trying hard.....

" You like it."

He asked and she couldn't help but to genuinely say yes with low tone. He smiled and turn her toward himself by gripping one side of her waist. She looked up at his face. His one hand is gripping the railing and the other one raised up to cup her cheek. He caresses her skin with his thumb.

Her heart skipped a beat when he asked the most unexpected question right now.

" Are you hiding something from me."

She gulped, knowing that Viraaj is an intelligent man. He can easily sense what is wrong with someone by seeing their behavior toward himself. His expression held calmfulness but there is so much going on inside his heart. Her trying to step herself away from him is kinda weird. At first he thought that she is just nervous because of newly married thing but now, he doesn't think that. There is something else going on inside her brain.

" Hnm?"

He asked again. Aryaa licked her lower lip.

" No..."

She lied making Viraaj to tilt his head slightly.

" Schi?"

( Truly?)

He asked with small smile on lips.

" Ji."

Aryaa replied.

" How do I believe you, wifey."

She chose to ignore the flutterness inside her stomach by hearing the nickname. She started to think something that how should she make him believe her. A particular thing crossed her mind which she don't know from where.