32~ Writing the name with Heena

Behake behake se man,
Mehake mehake se tab,
Ujli ujli fizaaon mein hain.....

Aaj hum hai jahan,
Kitni ranginiya,
Chalki chalki nigaahon mein hai.....

Neeli neeli ghataon se hai,
Chan rahi...
Halki halki roshni....

Tumhi dekho na,
Ye kya ho  gaya.....
Tumhara hu main,
Aur tum meri.....

__________☜☆☞___________

" You just ruined our beautiful moment."

Veer gave his brother unbothered look.

" And your antics will ruin our relationship someday."

Viraaj looked beside Veer and raised his eyebrows at Shrisha, asking her if she really told him everything. 

" Yes, she did."

Veer replied in place of Shrisha. Viraaj sighed and made way for them to enter. He closed the door and spoke while walking toward them.

" Vaise, I am so much disappointed Shri. I helped you and you just told him everything."

Shrisha blinked her eyes at Viraaj then moved her gaze at Aryaa who chuckled.

" Inki baaton mein na aaya kariye."

( Don't ever fall into his words.)

Aryaa said.

" Bhai, "

" Ji."

Viraaj said after Veer who just called him.

" Bhai, please don't mess with Shri's brain from today onwards."

Viraaj laughed then took a seat beside him and asked in quite low tone so that only Veer could hear.

" Vaise, something happened right? I am sure you had a great time but you wanted to take revenge with me so you came here."

His expression changed from excited to angry at last. Veer took a deep breath.

" Kya bhai aap-"

Veer muttered then continue.

" ek to hum aapko kuch keh hi nahi sakte kyunki aap bade hain aur aap iska fayda uthate hain."

( First, I cannot say anything to you because you are elder one and you take advantage of this.)

Veer said with hint of frustration in tone.

" Ye to hain."

( Can't deny.)

Viraaj uttered proudly then looked at both the girls who are again busy with each other while completely forgetting the world around them. Aryaa is praising Shrisha for her writing and Shrisha is smiling shyly. 

" Uhu uhu."

Viraaj fake coughed to grab their attention but they didn't look at him. Veer laughed.

" They are busy and you mean nothing to them right now."

Veer said making Viraaj to side eye him.

" Then why don't you call them."

Viraaj said and Veer shrugged his shoulders.

" Why would I."

" Oh my god, what happened to you."

Both Shrisha and Aryaa look at Viraaj who shouted all of a sudden while grabbing Veer's wrist and Veer is staring at him weirdly.