23~ Love is blooming

Maala mein aa tujhko piro lu,
tujhe pehnu sajan....
Hothon mein aa sargam sa bolu,                   tujhe rat lu sajan...

Sajan, tis meri pis de,                                      mujhme hi ghul ja, mil ja sajan....                  Pighal ke mil ja mil ja...

Apne hi rang mein hi,                                    mujhko rang de..                                          dheeme dheeme rang mein,                          mujhko rang de, 

Sanudhe saundhe rang mein,                          mujhko rang de,                                                rang de na......

__________☜☆☞___________

Viraaj sighed tiredly and open the door of his room while removing his tie but soon his feet stopped after he locked the door. The room is filled with darkness but moonlight is enough to make everything visible for him. He still, removed his tie and walked toward the couch. Putting the tie on couch he was about to unbutton his shirt but startled when he felt hand wrapping around his waist from behind and just then song started to play on speaker- Bahon mein chale aao....

Bahon mein chale aao...

Ho, humse sanam kya parda....(2)

He felt Aryaa coming in front and encircling her arm around his neck as song continue to play in blackground.

Ye aaj ka, .....yuhi milan,

ye sang hai,....... umar bhar ka....

He was confused for a minute until he realized her intentions and unwrapped her arm around his neck then walked toward the speaker and stopping the music but, today Aryaa won't let him leave until he smile and look into her eyes.

Viraaj felt tuck on his wrist when he was about to enter in the bathroom. He turn his head around and saw her tilting her head to the one side to look at his face and she opened her mouth to speak.

Chale hi jaana hai,

Nazar chura ke yu...

Fir thami thi saajan tumne meri kalayi kyu...

She sang the another verse while walking infront of him, 

Kisi ko apna, bana ke chorr de, aisa koi nahi karta...

Bahon mein chale aao, ohh humse sanam kya parda...

While singing the last line she was about to hug him but he ignored her and went into the bathroom. Aryaa scoffed, she is already terrible at singing still she tried for him. She cannot be this patient with anyone, still she tried with him and what he did? Ignored her. 

The very other second, she left the room angrily.

.

.

" What? You sang?"

Veer asked to Aryaa who hummed with straight face. She came to them after leaving her room. Both Shrisha and Aryaa furrowed their eyebrows when Veer started to laugh all of a sudden.

" What? I am not that bad okay."

Aryaa said, thinking that he is laughing at her singing. 

" Oh god!"