27~ Dulhan le jaane aaye hai!

Parvat kitne uche,
kitne gehre hote hai....
Kuch mat poocho pyar pe,
Kitne pehre hote hai....
Ishq mein Jaane kya ho jaata hai,
Ye rab hi jaane.....
Tod ke saari deeware,
Mil jaate hai deewane....

Oh leja mujhe pardesi,
Ke teri meri ek zindagi.....

__________☜☆☞___________

Veer stopped on his track as soon as he came out of the car. His eyebrows furrowed seeing the guards outside laying unconsciously on ground. He crouch down to check their breathing and was glad finding them alive.

" Call other guards and get them treated. Quick!"

He ordered his driver as he is only man right now who can help him. Driver obeyed his order while Veer rang his brother's mobile while entering into the haveli as he is too much scared for Shrisha. His expression cannot match what he is feeling.

After talking to Viraaj, he get to know that both Aryaa and Viraaj are just near to haveli. Veer then straight ran toward his room and his breath hitched as he found it empty. Without waiting much, he started to find her in the whole haveli.

God! please be safe, Shri..

He said in his mind while finding her in the whole room. His heart stopped for a second when he found the maids unconscious in a particular room. He called his driver and informed him about them and ordered him for their treatment too as some have minor injuries. 

He licked his lower lip and pushed his hair back while looking around the living room. Shrisha is not here and for sure, he is not able to think anything straight. Five minutes later Aryaa- Viraaj came.

" Veer.."

Veer looked at his brother and informed him everything. 

" Did you..Did you find anything in room? Maybe some note or something-?"

As Aryaa said, Veer ran toward his room again, recalling something all of a sudden. Aryaa- Viraaj followed him. Veer looked around the room and same goes to Viraaj, Aryaa. Three of them are finding some clue.

" VIRAAJ.."

Both of them hearing Aryaa's voice from bathroom and they ran toward it.

" Look."

Aryaa pointed toward the mirror with shocked look on face where something is written with black marker.

HUM APNI AMANAT LEKAR JAA RAHE HAI!

( WE ARE TAKING WHAT'S OURS.)

Viraaj read and the very other second Veer banged his fist on the counter.

" Fuck! I guessed it right."

He cursed with clenched jaw.

" Who is that?"

Viraaj asked and Veer replied while glaring at whatever is written on the mirror.

" Her family... Her own fucking family."

Aryaa and Viraaj looked at each other for a second then again at Veer who is looking so dangerous right now.

Soon, other family members arrived too and they get to know everything too. Other guards have come on duty. Viraaj is gone to check CCTV cameras.

" You found something?"

Devika asked as soon as Viraaj came and he gave them negative reply.

" Why to find? when I am saying that its her family."