11~ Shri in trouble

Berange The Din
Berangi Shaamein
Aayi Hai Tum Se
Rangeeniyan

Pheenke The Lamhein
Jeene Mein Saare
Aayi Hai Tum Se
Namkeeniyan

Beiraada Raaston Ki
Bann Gaye Ho Manzilein
Mushkilein Hal Hain Tumhin Se
Ya Tumhin Ho Mushkilein

__________☜☆☞___________

Shrisha looked up through the mirror when Veer enter and seeing her, he stopped on his track....again. This girl again left him awestruck by her beauty.
The dress is defining her body so perfectly. If he start to compliment then he knows that he will surely fail. He is just not able to find exact word for her. Beautiful seems understatement.

Shrisha played with her fingers when his eyes moved down to her and stopped at her bare leg for a second then again moved up to her face. Smile formed against his lips all of sudden and he said.

" Itni khoobsurat lagengi ki to kaise le jayenge aapko."

( If you will look this beautiful then how will I take you to party?)

She blinked her eyes then tuck the strand of her hair behind the ear nervously. He chuckled slightly.

" Aate hain."

( Coming.)

Saying that he went to bathroom to get ready after taking his clothes from suitcase. Smile formed against Shrisha's lips which she was hiding till now. She put her hand over her heart and wonder that why it beats fast whenever she see Veer. What is the reason?

She again looked at herself in mirror and closed her eyes then re-called all her moments with Veer. Ever single moment with him holds its own beauty. What is it? What is the name of this feeling? He came as her savior and now she looks at him like her friend, idol and whatnot!

She has started to see dreams, new dreams with Veer, Aryaa, Viraaj and their whole family. World is looking so different now as if it has changed. She never knew that these type of people exits after having encounter with so many low mentality people. Shrisha thinned her eyebrows as she saw Veer's reflection in mirror so she hurriedly turn her head around but found no one.

She sighed and slapped her forehead then chuckle at herself. She would have asked Aryaa the meaning of these newly awakened feelings but only if she was present here. She sighed, perhaps she has to wait to meet her.

" Shall we go?"

She got startle hearing Veer's voice who came from bathroom all ready. She nodded her head and he glance at her for a second then both exit the room together and eventually the hotel.

Shrisha steal glances of Veer who is driving the car and honestly he is looking so handsome with this formal grey attire. She wanted to compliment him too and felt too shy to say that and chose to drop this idea.

" Its my friend's party, basically before marriage. Its kind of western type so I bought this dress for you. And I won't leave you alone so don't worry, hmm."

She smiled and nodded. She wish to stay silent and only listen to him. She like it whenever he speaks. Weird, she find him so attractive when he works, order his workers and etc.