16~ Want a new beginning

Tujhe mai jaha ki,
najar se chura lu.....
Kahee dil ke kone me,

tujhako chhupa lu....

Kabhee jindagee me,
pade mushkile toh.....
Mujhe too sambhaale,
tujhe mai sambhaalu.....

O mil jaaye iss tarah,
do lehare jis tarah....
Phir ho naa juda ha,
yeh vaada raha.......

__________☜☆☞___________

She could sense that he is drunk and thought he is just saying all this under the effect of alcohol.

" Humne pee jarror hai par hosh mein hai hum."

( I have definitely drunk but I am in my senses.)

Her eyes widen slightly as he gave the answer of her newly arise question.

" Let's....sleep."

She said nervously and he took his hand back from her face after humming. She stare at him when he walked toward the bed while removing his kurta. Heat rushed up to her cheeks and she moved her eyes away from him who threw the kurta on ground lazily then sat down on bed with back leaning against the bed headboard.

" Aap nahi aayengi?"

( won't you come?)

She thinned her eyebrows as he ain't sleeping, moreover sleep is nowhere to be seen in his eyes. She took her lower lip in between her teeth when he again called her and she quietly went near to the bed. Climbing upon on it, she was about to lay down but stopped when Veer said.

" Kuch baatein kariye na hamare sath.'

( Talk to me.)

Not everytime Veer says these type of things but when he does that means he is not going end it soon. Shrisha sat down and faced him. None of them utter a word instead of staring into each other's eyes. Silence between them is not awkward or embarrassing, In fact both are loving it but one had to break it and Veer took the effort.

" Kuch bataiye apne baare mein."

( Tell me something about yourself.)

Shrisha thinned her eyebrows that why he got sudden urge to ask about her, almost after a month. She thought for some seconds then said.

" I have.... nothing to say."

Veer chuckled slightly and said.

" You always say this but so many stories unfolded in this one month."

She moved her gaze down when he grabbed one hand of her and she felt goosebumps appearing on her skin when he rubbed his thumb against the back of her hand.

" What do you think about me?"

Shrisha was taken back by this sudden question of his, while he asked as he wanted to. He want to know that what she think about him. He knows, being a pure minded girl she won't a say a negative word for him but still.

Whereas, Shrisha wanted to say so many things to him but now got chance and she surely don't want to leave it but don't why she is getting nervous.

" Kahiye, Shri."

( Say, Shri.)

He said and shift little more closer to her making Shrisha to gulp. She then took a deep breath and parted her mouth to speak.

" Aap bohot ache hain."

( You are so good.)

He blinked his eyes then laughed slightly.