15~ Veer is angry at himself

Dil ki daali pe kaliyaan si khilne lagi,
Jab nigahein nigahon
se milne lagi...

Ek din is tarah hosh
kho jayenge,
paas aaye to madhosh ho jayenge,
maine soch na tha.....

Ek din aap yu
humko mil jayemge,
phool hi phool raahon mein
khil jayenge,
maine socha na tha..........

__________☜☆☞___________

Aryaa gave side eye to Viraaj who finally got time to come to her. Since they came here, he has been talking to that girl a lot.

" Yaad aa gayi hamari?"

(Finally missed me?)

She murmured.

" What did you say?"

Viraaj asked.

" Nothing."

She said after him, Viraaj nodded then said all of a sudden.

" You know whom I met today."

" Who?"- Aryaa asked even though she can guess that he is talking about that girl. Viraaj leaned closer to her and whispered something. She could feel hint of jealousy after hearing his words.

The same girl whom I loved. - This is what he said to her.

She tried to not to show him that she disliked that girl's presence but failed as Viraaj get it.

" Raj.."

Aryaa thinned her eyebrows as that girl called him after coming toward. Aryaa mentally scoffed at the name she used to call him. The girl's name is Tara. Aryaa get to know after Viraaj introduced her to Tara who didn't leave and stood beside Viraaj on the other side.

The cake cutting ceremony started and Aryaa chose to ignore both the person beside her and focus of Shrisha who blowed candle with slight red cheeks cause of shyness, well it happens with her in crowd. Everybody clapped for her and  one by one her family came to feed her bite. 

Shrisha felt her heart skipping a beat when Veer came near to her, Just when she thought that he will feed her the bite, he grabbed the napkin from table then wiped cake from the corner of her lips. She forced her eyelashes down timidly and small smile broke into her lips.

Two workers came to take the cake away from there and Divya called Shrisha to introduce her. Everybody knows Aryaa so she doesn't need to go there.

Soon the time of dance came. Shrisha moved her gaze down at Viraaj's hand as he asked her for a dance. She was hesitant for a second but grabbed his hand anyways. Veer and Arya, both smiled seeing them. Viraaj is saying something to Shrisha, perhaps some joke to make her laugh and he is succeeding too. After a while. Viraaj twirl her around and she landed on someone else's arms.

Her hear beat raced as familiar cologne hit her nose and her body recognized the touch of owner. She moved her gaze up and blinked her eyes while staring at Veer whose eyes are shining  with some other kind of emotion. Light around turn low and many more couples came to dance on the tune of beautiful song playing on ground.

Veer gripped her hand and put it over his shoulder then wrapped his one hand around her bare waist to pull her little more closer. with other hand he intertwine his finger with her free hand and guide her while moving his body along with her.