42~ The birth of Arvi's baby- Samrat!

Dekha zamana,
Saara bharam hai.....
Ishq ibadat,
Ishq karam hai.....
Mera thikana teri hi dehleez hai......
Ho main hu deeware,
Chhat hai piya tu......
Rab ki mujhe,
Nehmat hai tu piya tu.....
Mere liye tu barkat ka tabeez hai.....

Zara kabhi meri nazar se,
Khud ko dekh bhi.....
Hai chaand mein bhi,
Daag par na tujhme ek bhi,
Khud pe haq mera,
Tere hawale kar diya...
Zism ka har rua tere hawale kar diya......

__________☜☆☞___________

And suddenly silence consumed the whole room after hours. The only sound which killed the silence was baby's crying. A baby boy arrives. All the woman has tears in eyes while Aryaa has forgot all her pain as the sound of her own son is too euphoric to imagine as if the baby worked like ointment on her wound. The Rain has stopped 30 minutes ago, now the doctor is about to arrive too.

" T..towel."

Nandini said, trying hard to control her tears. Nilam did what her daughter said. Today, the whole Pratap family is so much proud of Nandini who is performing some more procedure until doctor Anjali came. All the women stood back except Nandini, Doctor Anjali and her nurse.

After a while, the baby was over Aryaa's chest. Tear stream down from her eyes and she chuckled realizing that baby boy resembles his father. She can imagine Viraaj jumping with happiness and teasing her every single day about this thing. 

She lightly kissed the baby's head and some minutes later, the doctor told her to feed the baby. Everybody left leaving mother and child alone. Seeing women coming outside of the room, Viraaj hurriedly ran toward Devika. She could see that his eyes are puffy as perhaps he must be crying worriedly.

" Its a boy..."

Devika said to him and all the men took a breath of relief. Veer went to Nandini and hugged her then kissed her forehead.

" You did great,"

Nandini smiled and hugged him back. Viraaj who was hugging Devika broke it and squeal with happiness.

" Can I go and meet them?"

Viraaj asked and doctor agreed with smile on face. 

Aryaa moved her eyes toward the entrance and smiled slightly seeing Viraaj who took slow step toward them as he don't want to disturb their child. He climb up on the bed and sat down beside Aryaa. His eyes turned teary as he stare at his child sucking milk, off-course its difficult for him but his mother, Aryaa is helping him.

" You won, he looks like you."

Aryaa said while staring down at their son.

" Really?"

Viraaj asked and Aryaa hummed. 

" Is he done? can I hold him?"

Viraaj asked and Aryaa chuckled before humming again and hand the baby to him. She fixed her clothes while Viraaj stare at baby without any expression on face. And the moment, baby open his eyes and stare at his father, his heart grew wide, tear of happiness stream down from Viraaj's eyes. The title of father now seems way more euphoric. His eyes move down at his tiny hand which is moving up and he pointed his finger which baby grab in a fist.