22~ Suggestions by Shrisha

Lautero ka lautera,
hai chehra ye tera....
hua hai jo meri,
jaan se pyara mujhe....

shukar hai khudaya,
jo usne banaya,
hai tujh si haseen chaand ka taara mujhe.....

Subha se shab ki ye,
sohbat bhi kam hai,
ki saari zindagi ki mohlat bhi kam hai....

Tu mera jo hua hai,
to maangi ye dua hai,
tu agle janam mil sake dobara mujhe...... 

__________☜☆☞___________

Veer grabbed Shrisha's hands who is sitting on the bed while he is on his knees. Somehow, he told her everything that how he met Aryaa, how Isha get into accident which was planned by her only and why he didn't stop the marriage of his brother and Aryaa. His eyes are holding hope for positive response from Shrisha.

" Do you still love Jiji.."

Shrisha asked with low tone. Veer hurriedly shook his head as No.

" It was difficult in starting but I never saw her like before, Believe me and neither she did. We both were busy in blaming our fate while completely ignoring the person whom destiny chose for us."

He palmed her cheek and continue.

" I forgot my past the day I accepted my present and its you, Shri. You are my present with whom my future will be so beautiful."

She blinked her and asked.

" Isha...loves you too."

Veer sighed.

" But I don't. Pyar to dono taraf ka khel hai aur humare dil mein to koi aur jagah bana raha hai.."

( Love is the game of two  sides and someone else is making place in my heart.)

He forced her head down to his level that her forehead touched his. Both of them closed their eyes and Veer started to speak.

" Agar uss din hum shaadi chorr kar na gaye hote to aapse kaise milte. Hamara bhai ki shaadi ko na rokna, aapki taraf ek kadam tha. "

( If that day, I wouldn't have leave the marriage then our meeting was not possible. Me leaving brother's marriage was a step toward you.)

He moved back and Shrisha opened her eyes to look at him.

"  Hum na Isha ke hai aur naa hi kisi aur ke, Hum sirf aapke hai Shri. aapke sath aage badhna chahte hai. aapke sath khoobsurat yaadein banana chahte hai. Vishwas kariye humara-"

( I don't belong to anyone, I am just yours, Shri. I want walk forward with you. I want to created beautiful memories with you, Believe me-)

Shrisha cupped his cheek before he could complete his sentence. His pleading tone clenched her heart and she couldn't help but to say instantly.

" Hume vishwas hai aap par."

( I trust you .)

Only he know how relieved he felt after hearing those 5 words from her mouth and he put his head over her lap tiredly.

" Thankyou so much..."

He muttered making Shrisha to smile slightly. Her eyebrows thinned and she asked all of a sudden.

" What if Isha send those photos to Viraaj bhaiya,?"

Veer opened his eyes and hurriedly moved his head away from her lap then stood up.