8~ Veer got worried

Inka sath hai jaise,
maati sang kumhaar......
Maati ban jaave hai murat,
Lage iska hath....
Chap tilak dono ki hove,
Jab hove dono sath......

Ishq ka khel naseebo ka hai,
Jaane kya likha hai.....
Na koi padh paya isko,
Na koi samjha hai....
Tu hi padh ae aur samajh le,
Sat-rangiya........

__________☜☆☞__________

Aryaa came out of the bathroom while drying her hair with towel. She stopped her gaze at Viraaj who is still sleeping as its sunday and he want to rest today. Her feet itself took her toward him and she stopped beside him. His hand has clutched the pillow around his arms just like the way he keep his wife in his embrace.

Smile started to appear on her lips as she recalled her previous moments with him. He may look so calm and introverted but ask her and she will tell how he never stop talking and she like to hear his talk no matter if its related to business or not.

She slide his hair back which was feathering his forehead and eventually sat down beside her husband.......

Husband, A single word which is enough to race her heartbeat and give her many different feeling together. She like it, honestly she just want to work on their relationship now. She want to give him every attention he deserve.

She palmed his cheek and caresses his skin with his thumb and few minutes later she found Viraaj moving his face to the other side, Means he is going to wake up now. She sighed and stood up from bed then walked toward dressing table to get ready.

Viraaj yawned and moved his gaze toward Aryaa.

" Good Morning, wifey."

Viraaj wished her with joyful tone. Aryaa smiled.

" Morning."

Aryaa wished back and Viraaj sit up. He stretched his arms.

" Do you want to go somewhere today? I am free."

Aryaa glance at him through the mirror then shook her head as No.

" I am going out already."

He thinned his eyebrows.

" Where?"

" Raksha-bandhan is coming so Nandini and Aarushi want to shop some things."

He face palmed himself.

" Oh no, I forgot and didn't even think of any gift for them."

He said and Aryaa chuckled. A big decision for brothers.

" Why don't you come with us and buy something for them."

He thought for some seconds then nodded.

" I'll be back."

And he went to bathroom to get ready, while Aryaa went down after fully getting ready. When Viraaj got ready, they all left after having breakfast.

However,

Veer opened his eyes and looked around the room with thinned eyebrows. Well, he slept when Shrisha was taking bath. He grab his mobile from nightstand and checked time.