24~ Horror movie together

roshan hai ye zameen,
aasamaan saba ishq ke dam se....
dhalate hain din aur raat,
ishq ke hee dam se.......
o, khushiyon ke beshumaar,
behisaab se sikke khanke....
dil kee ab har muraad,
ishq ke hee dam se...

too hai mera khuda,
ab naa hona zuda....
kar de karam ke dil,
ye chain paaegaa....

maula, maula re, shukr tera maula re
rubaru hua hai mera yaar.....

__________☜☆☞___________

Veer woke up from his sleep and stretched his arms then sit up. His gaze tried to find Shrisha whom he spot near dressing table with back facing at him and head looking down. He climb down from bed and walked toward her.

" What happened?"

He asked after he found her staring at the mangalsutra worriedly which is placed on her hand.

" Ye..toot gaya humse."

( I broke it.)

Her tone held fear and worry. Well, Veer knows this one and meaning too as his mother and Chachi used to tell them about bad omen if their mangalsutra break or something but he never understood this point.

Veer sighed and took the broken mangalsutra from her hand. 

" I will get new one for you. You don't have to be worried-"

" No, It means bad omen."

Shrisha cuts him off in middle then sighed.

" You know once my bhabhi's mangalsutra broke and few days later my brother got into an accident."

Veer stare at her for some good seconds then cupped her cheeks after putting the mangalsutra on dressing table and said.

" Nothing bad will happen, Shri. "

Stiil, her mind is on mangalsutra  which is placed on dressing table. Veer made her to look at him.

" Okay, I will get new one today itself hmm. Just wait till evening."

Even though she was not convinced still she nodded. Veer smiled and his eyes move down to her lips all of a sudden and he licked his own.

" But-"

To interuppt her, he put his lips against her and Shri widen her eyes, not able to react because of this sudden action of his. Shiver ran down to her spine when she felt his tongue touching her lower lip then he moved back and stare at her who is too stunned to utter a word.

" Better! I should use this method to divert your mind."

Blush crept up to her cheeks hearing his words and she hurriedly step back when he was about to kiss her again.

" Why did you do that?"

She asked the first thing that came into her mind while Veer started to take step toward her  making Shrisha to move back.

" Ye to bas shuruat thi, Abhi to bohot kuch hai baaki karne ko."

( This is just start, many things are yet to done.)

Veer said making Shrisha to gulp and she stopped when her back hit against the wall beside the bathroom. He caged her by putting his both palms on the wall.

" Jaise?"

Shrisha dared to ask making Veer to chuckle. 

" Baaton se kyu, dheere dheere khud jaan lijiyega."