37~ Farmhouse

Sargam, humse bane......
Nagme, humse jawan......
Jhume aasman,
Hum hi to duniye ke,
Sath ajoobe hain,
Humse hai jahan......

Zindagi milke bitayenge,
Haal-e-dil gaake sunayenge,
Hum to saat rang hain,
Ye jahan rangin banayenge.......

__________☜☆☞___________

A week later,

" Jiji, where you two are taking me?"

Shrisha asked while sitting on the backseat. Aryaa turn her head toward her from passenger seat.

" Well, Maa and others elders are gone somewhere. Nandini and Aarushi are also busy with studies so we thought to take you with us."

Shrisha blinked then nodded and looked outside the window. Just few more days then she will be able to see Veer. She didn't talk to him from 2 days now as he told her that he is going to be super busy.

"  Shall we go."

Viraaj asked after taking his seat on the driver one.

" Sure sure."

Aryaa said and he ignite the engine then three of them drove away from there. Shrisha don't know where they are heading so she will just wait to reach instead of asking.

After a while, Viraaj stopped his car infront of a mall and three of them went inside the shopping mall.

" What are we going to buy here?"

Aryaa asked.

" Oh, Darling. We need some useful things."

Aryaa thought for few seconds before humming. Don't know why but Shrisha is getting feeling that something is cooking between these two husband-wife.

Still, forgetting it she smiled while staring at them. Viraaj is insisting her to buy some clothes which she is not loving. Aryaa sighed when he showed her the big size dress.

" I don't need this-"

" You will need this at the time of your pregnancy."

She slapped his chest and giggled.

Shrisha raised her eyebrows when they looked at her all of a sudden. Aryaa was about to say something but the very next second, Shrisha found them practically running toward her direction.

Shrisha turn around when-

" Hey you! What are you doing here."

Viraaj asked and Shrisha looked at the person he is asking. Her smile dropped and she blinked her eyes. Her expression turned blank. She don't know how she is supposed to react seeing Isha infront of her.

" I want to....talk to you."

Isha said directly to Shrisha and Viraaj squeezed his eyes.

" No, you cannot."

Viraaj said in the place of Shrisha and three of the girls looked at him.