26~ Arvi spending cozy moment/ Kidnapped

Aankhein yeh meri jo bolti hain,
Dhadkan yeh teri woh tolti hai......
Jeene ke sawalon mein,
Yoon pyar ka rang bharna.....
Yeh lafzon se phir kuchh bhi,
Mushkil ho bayan karna.....

Meri dhadkan, teri dhadkan,
Dono dilon ki ek hai tadpan ......

__________☜☆☞___________

Aryaa was about to shut the door of her room close after again reaching here but Viraaj was quick enough to stuck his foot in between. Her breath hitched as he passed her the not so friendly smirk.

" Now, what will you do..."

He asked teasingly after coming inside and locking the door behind himself. Aryaa licked her lower lip nervously.

" Umm..I want to sleep."

Saying, she turn around to walk away but he grasp her wrist and pulled her back against his chest. Her heart beat accelerated and she tilted her head to the other side when he put his chin above her shoulder.

" You cannot sleep after pulling a not so good stunt."

She got embarrassed as she recalled her previous act. 

Why the hell, I did that?- Aryaa wondered.

" Umm, Viraaj don't you think we should sleep now."

" I was sleeping but you had to do that."

Saying that, he turn her toward himself.

" Now deal with it."

He murmured against her lips then put his lips at the corner of her own. She blushed and closed her eyes then put her hand over his bare chest in response. His lips trail down to her jaw and she exhaled deeply when he bite her jaw sensually. His hand gripped her waist and he tried to pull her more closer.

He started to move backward with her  while still sucking her jaw until they reach near couch and he sat down on it. Aryaa gasp and open her eyes when he made her sit over his lap. He palmed her cheek then lean closer to kiss her forehead. He moved back only to say.

" I love you,..."

Her heart fluttered hearing him confessing his love for her. He always say this but she never utter a single word. Its not like, she doesn't love him. Indeed she love him so much that she cannot think of living without him but this situation always leave her tongue ties. She know, that he must be yearning to hear her reply and she too want to say but for some reason, stayed silent.

Instead, she cupped his cheeks and leaned closer to claim his lips with her own with a hope that perhaps he would understand her feelings. Viraaj smiled and started to move his lips against her.

Aryaa's hand travel down to his shoulder and she started to slide his shirt off from his body. Viraaj took out his hands from sleeves after breaking the kiss for a second. She threw the shirt on ground and he again crashed his lips against her.

His one hand move down to grab her legs and he put it over the couch. Aryaa's heart beat accelerated when he started to slide her gown up, until her mid thigh. She broke the kiss and hide her face against his chest, shyly. 

He chuckled slightly and got amazed after realizing that the same girl who was seducing him so boldly is now getting shy. He liked her duality!

Aryaa closed her eyes tightly when she felt him caressing her bare leg all the way up to her thigh and reaching there, he grasp her bare thigh little harshly. Shiver ran down to her spine when she felt his lips against her shoulder and he slide the strap of her dress down before she could process anything. Aryaa moved back and he open his mouth to speak.