31~ Another demand of Veer

Haatho se lakirein yahi kehti hai,
Ke zindagi jo hai meri,
Tujhi mein ab rehti hain.......

Labon pe likhi hai,
Mere dil ki khwahish,
Lafzon mein kaise main batau....
Ik tujhko hi paane ki khaatir,
Sabse juda main ho jau....

Kal tak main jo bhi khwaab the dekhe,
Tujh mein vo dikhne lage....
Ishq jo zara sa tha,
Vo badh gaya re....
Tera fitoor jab se chadh gaya re.....

__________☜☆☞___________

" Do you know where my blue dairy is?"

Veer asked while finding his diary. Shrisha was about to tell him but stopped when Viraaj's words rang inside her mind.

Show him you are angry, that you didn't like it when he didn't give you attention. Okay?

And, she moved her head away but Veer didn't notice it as he found his diary in the drawer of nightstand. Shrisha made an angry pout.

Bhaiya was right.- She said in her mind.

After 10 minutes, Veer put his dairy back and smiled while looking at his wife who is removing her jeweleries.

" So, you enjoyed the ceremony?"

The urge to tell him so many things is killing her but she stayed silent as Viraaj has messed with her mind so perfectly. Veer thinned his eyebrows when he didn't get any response from her.

" Shri, I am talking to you."

She looked at him through the mirror then stood up from the stool. Just when Veer thought that now she will talk, she just glance at him and went to the bathroom and without knowing she left the door unlocked.

" What happened to her, suddenly?"

He questioned himself then walked inside the bathroom too. Shrisha gasp when he gripped her upper arm and turn her around.

" What happened?"

He asked and Shrisha blinked silently then bite the corner of her lower lip and forced her eyelashes down.

" You know, I don't like when you don't reply to my questions. Did someone say something to you?"

He asked, with not so calm tone and finally, Shrisha open her mouth to speak.

" You don't give me enough attention."

But her words were bare audible for her.

" What?"

He asked and she looked up at his face. Taking a deep breath, she said.

" Nothing."

Veer furrowed his eyebrows when she removed his grip around her upper arm then step aside.

" I want to take bath."

She said but only to widen her eye afterwards when-

" And I want to take bath with you."

Blush crept up to her cheeks and she could say that he ain't joking by seeing his stern look. Veer sighed.

" Tell me, what happened? why you are ignoring me."

He asked again not appreciating her unnecessary ignorance, according to him.

In the middle of this, his eyes flutter down to her bare belly as the pallu is not doing its work to hide her skin.